- 1. How to Compress a Video
- 1.1 Compress MP4
- 1.2 Compress AVI
- 1.3 Compress MOV File
- 1.4 Compress WMV
- 1.5 Compress VOB
- 1.6 MPEG Video Compression
- 2. Top Video Compressor
- 3. Compress Audio Files
- 3.1 Compress MP3
- 3.2 Compress WAV
You have got a huge collection of MP3 files in your computer and still have a long list for downloading your favorite songs from the internet. Well, you are not a single person to face such kind of problem as every music lover tends to update its computer with all of its favorite audio files. If you are interested to save your favorite MP3 files in the way that it should not utilize much disk space of your computer, compressing MP3 files is a good option.
Best Software to Compress MP3 Files
There are lots of good softwares to offer you the facility to compress MP3 files. iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe for Mac is one of the efficient tool that allows you the facility of not only compressing the video and audio files but also to convert the format of a file in the desired way. iSkysoft Video Converter for Mac has been designed exclusively for working in the direction of easy and simple file compression activity. You can't even imagine how much it can help you to compress MP3 on your Mac. Below I'll show you how to compress MP3 files to smaller size without quality loss.
Download Free Trial Version Here:
people have downloaded it
How to Compress MP3 Files on Mac using iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe
Step 1. Add MP3 files to MP3 compressor
Open iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe for Mac when installation complete. This MP3 compressor for Mac app is chosen here due to its high compatible with MP3 files and compression without quality loss. To import your MP3 files, please go to the "File" menu then choose "Load Media Files". Alternatively, you can direclty drag and drop your MP3 files to this software within seconds.
Step 2. Select different compression methods
(1) Choose a codec with higher compression ratio. This method is effective, but will reduce audio quality apparently.
(2) Adjust MP3 audio settings: If you want to keep MP3 format, you can select MP3 from the audio formats list and open the video settings window by going to "File" > "Encode Settings". You are required to choose a lower bit rate. According to our experience, MP3 files with 128 kbps bit rate can save nearly 1 MB per 5 MB song without any major decrease in quality after decreasing the bit rate to around 90 kbps.
At the bottom part of the converter, there is a row of output formats divided into several sections. You can find mp3 format under the audio icon. You will be able to customize the format parematers if you feel the need to change some format parameters.
Step 3. Start to compress MP3 files on Mac
The last thing is to click the "Convert" button to start compressing MP3 with previous settings. The rest will be finished automatically by this Mac MP3 compressor. It won't take a long time because fast speed is one of its features.
Benefits of compressing MP3 files
Well, if you are a regular user of MP3 files you need not to be described about the benefits to compress MP3 files. On the other hand, if you have no idea about the advantages of keeping your audio files in the MP3 format. Here is the list of advantages of MP3 file and compressing them.
1. Easy assistance- you can experience an amazing fun and ease to operate the audio file in the form of MP3 format. It's really a lovable format that it assists you providing good quality of audio.
2. Storage of less hard drive- it is an easy task to compress MP3 files with the help of MP3 compressor Mac. You can save more files in less space when you compress files with reasonable settings.