How to Download Facebook Videos on Mac OS X
I visit Yahoo Answer a lot, and frequently see questions like "How do I download a video from Facebook?". For common users, it's really a big problem to download videos from Facebook because it's Facebook doesn't provide a direct link to save Facebook video to your Mac. But it doesn't mean you can't do that. This article will show you how to save videos from Facebook to your Mac in one click.
If you also find many fantastic videos on Facebook and have the impulses to save them either for playing offline or for preserving, you're in the right place. Actually you can download Facebook video either online or by adopting an app for help. If you download Facebook with the help of online app, you may fail because of the slow network speed. But using a Facebook video downloader, it's another matter of fact. For example, iSkysoft Facebook video downloader for Mac can download Facebook videos for you in spite of the slow network speed. You could find it is so easy to operate it. Get it now and follow the easy guide to save Facebook videos to your Mac or Windows computer.
Launch the Facebook video Downloader
First, download and install the app for downloading Facebook. After you install it, it could be automatically launched.
Download Facebook video
Launch Safari, then go to Facebook.com and find the music you want to download. When you play the video, a download icon could appear on the top left corner of the video (takes YouTube for example). Then three ways can be adopted to download Facebook videos.
1) Click the download button which has already appeared on the top left corner of the video.
2) Copy the Facebook video URL from browser's address bar, and go to the "Downloading" menu to choose "Paste URL". The Facebook video will be started saving Facebook video at once.
3) Directly drag and drop the URL to the dock icon of this Facebook Video Downloader.
Tips: you can search for more interesting videos on Facebook.com by leaving the Facebook video Downloader running at background. When you find another wonderful Facebook video, you can save Facebook videos to your Mac it in the same way.
Play and manage the downloaded Facebook video
1) If you want to have a look at the downloaded videos, you can go to the Downloaded tab, and double click the video to play it.
2) If you have previously downloaded FLV or MP4 videos to your Mac, you can easily manage these videos by going to the "File" menu and choosing "Import" to select files in the pop-up dialog.
Since you have already downloaded a batch of Facebook videos, you might like to watch them on some portable devices, like iPod, PSP and so on. In that case, you are likely to convert the downloaded videos into other formats, like MP4, AVI, MP3 etc. If so, you just need to go to the Downloaded tab, and then click the "Convert" button to do the conversion.
All done. Facebook video download is that easy. Everyone now knows how to save Facebook videos to watch without Internet.