Wanna add a printer to your iPhone for printing from iPhone like the asker below?
I am trying to wireless print from my iPhone 5 to my Dell V515W Printer. The wireless network is setup properly but my iPhone is not finding the printer on the network. I am able to print wireless from my desktop. Any tips?
Don’t worry, you can find some iPhone print tips here to add a printer to your iPhone step by step:
Tip: If you wanna print your iPhone photos wirelessly, you can go to How to print photos from iPhone (iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S included) directly for some info.
How to Add an HP Printer to iPhone 5
If you have a HP printer, you may have noticed that some HP printers support ePrint, which means you can print your iPhone files wirelessly by using the AirPrint feature of the iPhone using your ePrint-supported HP printer:
- Make sure you have installed the latest version of iTunes and iPhone firmware or higher.
- Connect your HP printer to the Internet which your iPhone is connected to.
- You need install HP iPrint Application on the App Store and then open it, where you then will see your iPhone photo library.
- Select the iPhone photos you wanna print, then you will get a new screen where you need tap on the “Print” button, and now you can see the HP printer as your iPhone printer listed.
How to add a Lexmark Printer to iPhone 5
Some additional applications are needed here if you use a Lexmark printer. And follow these steps to add the Lexmark printer to your iPhone:
- Find the "LexPrint" app on the iPhone App Store and download it.
- Go to Apple App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lexprint/id333208547?mt=8 to download and install LexPrint Listener.
- Launch LexPrint and then you will see the photo library where you need to select the target photo to print.
- After the photo selection, tap “Use” and then you will get a screen of “Photo Preview” where you can press the wrench icon to ensure the Lexmark Printer having been added to your iPhone: Setting -> Printer.
Note: If the Lexmark Printer didn’t appear on your iPhone, you can open the LexPrint Listener to find it.
How to add Any Printer to iPhone 5 through Your Computer
If you own some other printer rather than HP or Lexmark printer, you can:
- Make sure you have installed the newest iTunes and iPhone firmware 2.0 or higher.
- Connect your printer to your computer.
- Install "Air Photo Wifi Printing" on your iPhone and open it, then you will see your iPhone library.
- Choose the photo you want to print and press “Connect” down the left bottom of the screen.
- Find the computer the printer connected to.
- Now you can print your photos successfully.