Well, you are unfortunately unable to customize the font, font size and font color if you own an iPhone – Apple officially doesn’t allow you to do so on iPhone (iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S included), even you can’t find a third-party application on the App Store because there are no approved apps provided on the App store to change iPhone text color. So if you wanna change iPhone text color, you have to jailbreak the iPhone first. There are numerous sites like http://modmyi.com/ showing you how to jailbreak iPhone. (Actually, there are indeed lots of rules on iPhone which definitely fade your iPhone life.) After the jailbreak of your iPhone, you then can customize your iPhone text color by installing an additional application like Cydia:
See more: How to Customize iPhone SMS Text Message
- Open “Installer” on the iPhone then press "Sources" at the bottom of the Installer window, where you need input http://apptapp.saurik.com/ as a source, tap “Install” and go to the category of “System” and install Cydia.
- Launch Cydia and at the bottom of the interface of the app, you can find “Search”, search WinterBoard then install it.
- Back to the Cydia interface where you need to select “Sections” and then in the page of Sections, locate "Themes (Springboard)" and install any theme you like. Now close Cydia.
- Open WinterBoard and then go to this folder: /private/var/stash/Themes.y9qoV5/Saurik/.
- Edit the Info.plist file:
You can change color of text on iPhone by the replacement of “White” with the new color:
UndockedIconLabelStyle font-Arial: monospace; font-size: 12px; color: white DockedIconLabelStyle font-Arial: monospace; font-size: 12px; color: white
- Save the file you just edited. Now you have successfully changed your iPhone text color.