In order to watch Netflix on iPhone (iPhone 5 included), you are shown some tips here:
As one of the most popular online video sites, Netflix has released official app for iOS devices including iPhone. So as to watch Netflix on your iPhone, you can install the app and directly enjoy your favorite TV shows and movies via Netflix. By the way, to watch Netflix items, you have to be a subscriber of Netflix, if not, join it and get the service from Netflix.
- Turn on iPhone;
- Connect iPhone to the Internet;
- Open iPhone App Store and find the Netflix app;
- Download the Netflix app and install it;
- Launch the Netflix and log in it with your Netflix account. If you haven’t subscribed the Netflix service, join Netflix.
- Search your Netflix movies and rent it.
Note: If you rent some Netflix movie, you have to watch it before the dead line.
There is no video downloads service from Netflix. So if you downloaded some Netflix movies by using some 3rd-party vide downloader, you’d better maker sure:
There is no DRM protection on your downloaded Netflix movies, if yes, remove it. 2. The video format your downloader saved the Netflix movies is compatible with iPhone, if not, convert downloaded Netflix to iPhone first. iPhone supported file formats are MOV, MP4, M4V and some special AVI. 3. The resolution, bit rate and more is suitable so you can watch the Netflix on your iPhone with a great view.
If your downloads are not compatible with iPhone, you can use iSkysoft Video Converter for Mac to be your assistant. With the ultra fast conversion speed, the Mac app enables you to convert video in any popular format easily and quickly on Mac (Lion included). For iPhone, you can even get an optimized preset, that’s to say, you needn’t set the resolution, bite rate, out format and more by yourself:
- Install the iSkysoft Video Converter for Mac and run it;
- Drag & drop your downloaded Netflix movies to the Mac converter;
- Select the preset for iPhone;
- Start the Netflix to iPhone Mac conversion.
Now, plug your iPhone to Mac and import the converted files into iTunes and sync them to your iPhone. Enjoy yourself.