- 1.1 Save iPhone Voicemail to PC
- 1.2 iPhone Voicemail to MP3
- 1.3 iPhone Voicemail to Text
- 1.4 Download iPhone Voicemail
- 1.5 Extract Voicemail from iPhone
- 1.6 Free iPhone Voicemail App
- 2.1 Set Up iPhone Voicemail
- 2.2 Change Voicemail on iPhone
- 2.3 Turn Off iPhone Voicemail
- 2.4 Forward iPhone Voicemail
- 2.5 Check iPhone Voicemail
- 2.6 Reset iPhone Voicemail Password
- 2.7 Send Voicemail on iPhone
- 2.8 Google Voicemail iPhone
- 2.9 iPhone Rings Before Voicemail
- 2.10 Leave Voicemail Without Calling iPhone
Sometimes your iPhone may start asking for a voicemail password. It will ask it repeatedly and this may be very irritating. It may ask for it when you try to access your voicemails or even when you are not using the voicemail system. If you have just restored your iPhone, you will also get this problem. This is however something that is common and can easily be solved. Read on to learn more.
Part 1. How to Fix "iPhone Asks for Voicemail Password"
Note: When you purchase your iPhone, there is a default voicemail password that is set. This could be the last 4 digits of your social security number, or 1111, or 0000, or 1234.
Setting up a voicemail password is always important due to security reasons. It helps prevent anyone from accessing your voicemail messages. As much as this is absolutely necessary, it reaches a time when, if you restore your iPhone, it will keep asking for a voicemail password over and over again. This could be very irritating especially if you have forgotten the password. This should however not worry you much as there are ways through which you can get over this. Below is a step-by-step guide that will help you to fix this problem and your iPhone will stop asking for the voicemail password repeatedly.
Using AT&T to fix the problem
This option requires that you know your billing zip code. The AT&T app has an automated system that is tailored towards guiding the users on the simple steps to take in fixing such a problem.
Step 1: Call 1 (800) 331-0500 when prompted to enter your mobile number, enter your full phone number (10-digits including the area code).
Step 2: This automated system will then list all the options that may have made you to make the call.
Step 3: In this case, focus on the third option. To get voicemail assistance, press 3. To change your password click 3 again.
Step 4: When prompted, enter your billing zip code.
Step 5: Do not worry if you get the error message again asking you to enter your voicemail password.
Step 6: in this step, enter your phone number once more. However, do not enter the area code. This means you will just enter 7 digits.
With the above simple steps, you will have fixed the problem.
Part 2. How to Stop Voicemail Password on iPhone
When you set up voicemail, you will be required to create a password. Stopping voicemail password should be the last option to go for even when you have problems with the voicemail system. Here is a guide on how to disable your voicemail password.
Step 1: Call the voicemail system from your iPhone and then press and hold then the Voicemail key or 1.
Step 2: You will be prompted to enter your voicemail password. If you have forgotten, reset it.
Step 3: To skip any voicemail messages that you have and go to the Main Menu, press the * key.
Step 4: Go to personal options, press 4. Then press 2 to go to Administrative Options.
Step 5: Click 1 for Password Options.
Step 6: Click 2 to get the ON/Off options. Click the "OFF" button to stop the voicemail password.
Part 3. Best Tool to Recover Lost Voicemails on iPhone SE/6s(Plus)/6(Plus)/5s/5c/5/4s/4/3GS
There was a time when data loss was one problem threaded by all iPhone users. When you lose your data, you felt like jumping out of your skin. However, this should no longer worry you as every day, there is someone out there labouring hard in trying to solve such problems. iSkysoft has developed one of the best apps to retrieve any lost data. So, any time that you lose your data such voicemail, and you are thinking of getting them back, think of iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery. This iPhone Data Recovery is a brilliant app that can help you retrieve your voicemails. Not only can you retriever voicemails, but also 19 different text and media files on your iPhone.
Key Features of iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery
- It is fast and powerful. This app can retrieve several lost data within a very short time. It can quickly restore deleted data such as voicemails, photos, camera roll, apps, videos, calendar, reminder, music, app documents and app photos, Safari Bookmarks, and a lot more.
- It is simple to use. This software comes with a humanized interface that is easy to use. The illustrated images also provide a simple procedure on how to restore your files.
- It works smoothly with iOS devices such as iPad air, iPad Pro, iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5/5c/4 and more.
- With iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery, you can restore your data directly from your iPhone; restore deleted data with iTunes, and with iCloud backups.
- iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery will also help you to restore your iOS device to normal. If you are stuck in the white screen or the recovery mode loop problem, this app, using the “Fix iOS to Normal” feature, will easily restore your gadget.
- It supports many data loss situations like upgrade failure, jailbreak failure, factory reset, deletion, system failure or broken device.