- 1.1 Save iPhone Voicemail to PC
- 1.2 iPhone Voicemail to MP3
- 1.3 iPhone Voicemail to Text
- 1.4 Download iPhone Voicemail
- 1.5 Extract Voicemail from iPhone
- 1.6 Free iPhone Voicemail App
- 2.1 Set Up iPhone Voicemail
- 2.2 Change Voicemail on iPhone
- 2.3 Turn Off iPhone Voicemail
- 2.4 Forward iPhone Voicemail
- 2.5 Check iPhone Voicemail
- 2.6 Reset iPhone Voicemail Password
- 2.7 Send Voicemail on iPhone
- 2.8 Google Voicemail iPhone
- 2.9 iPhone Rings Before Voicemail
- 2.10 Leave Voicemail Without Calling iPhone
If important voicemails happened to be deleted or lost from your iPhone, there’re still several solutions for you to retrieve them. When voicemails are deleted from Visual Voicemail, you still have chance to get them back from Visual Voicemail app. You can undelete them by swiping down to the bottom of the list, and tapping "Deleted Messages" to check whether the deleted voicemails can be undeleted or not.
Best Tool to Recover Deleted Voicemail on iPhone SE/6s(Plus)/6(Plus)/5s/5c/5/4s/4/3GS
When solution doesn't work, you can try iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery then. It's an amazing program that retrieves lost or deleted voice mails from your iPhone or iTunes backup file for your iPhone. It's a risk-free, comprehensive and absolutely the best iPhone voicemail recovery program on Mac and PC.
Recover lost data from iOS 9 iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
Anyone can handle it to recover deleted files from iOS 9 iDevices.
- 3 Recovery Modes: Allows to recover data directly from iPhone, extract iTunes and iCloud backups.
- Up to 18 File Types: Recover lost text messages, voicemails, contacts, photos, videos, notes, etc.
- Various Data Loss: Retrieve data lost for deletion, factory settings restore, jailbreak failure, iPhone lost or broken, etc.
- Preview: Lets you read and preview found data before recovery.
- Flexible Recovery: Selectively recover any item you want from iPhone, iTunes and iCloud backup files.
Part 1: How to Restore Deleted Voicemail from Your iPhone
Step 1. Connect your device with computer
The initial thing you need to do is to launch the iPhone data recovery tool. Then plug your iPhone into you computer. Choose "Recover from iOS Device" from the left side menu. After your iPhone has been recognized, you can then click the "Start" button to activate the scanning process.
Step 2. Check and recover your iPhone voicemail
Wait until the scanning is concluded, then the program will display all the found data. You can check the "Voicemail" category and then select the item you need. Finally, click the "Recover" button to get your lost voicemail back.
Part 2: How to Recover Deleted Voicemails from iTunes Backup
Step 1. Choose your iTunes backup and extract it
Launch iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery (the Windows or the Mac version), and choose "Recover from iTunes Backup File" on the program's top menu. Then you can see that the program can automatically detect your iTunes backup files on the computer and display them in a list. Choose your iPhone's backup from the name of the backup file if there are more than one, and click on the "Start Scan" button. Now, leave it to the program and let it complete the scan automatically.
Step 2. Check and recover your iPhone voicemail
After the scan, you can access all extracted content of your iTunes backup file. You can check and preview them according to the categories on the left side. Select "Voicemail" and you can check the items on the right. Tick those you want and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
Part 3: How to Recover Deleted Voicemails from iCloud Backup
Step 1. Choose the recovery mode and sign in your iCloud
After running the program, choose "Recover from iCloud Backup File" and you're at the entrance of iCloud. Enter your iCloud account and get in. Before you do it, make sure that you've ever synced your iPhone with this account before. Then confirm that your computer is internet-connected.
Step 2. Download and extract your iCloud backup file
Once you get in, you can see a list of all your backup files in the account. Choose the one for your iPhone with a recent date and click "Download" to get it to your computer. The downloading process will last a few minutes according to the size of your backup file. During the process, don't disconnect your internet for any reason.
When the downloading is complete, it doesn't mean that you've done everything. To access the backup content, you still need to extract the file. It's easy. Continue clicking on the "Scan Downloaded" button after the download. The program will begin scanning to extract your iCloud backup file, and you can access the content in detail later.
Step 3. Preview and recover iPhone voicemail from iCloud
Now, you can preview and check your iCloud backup content. Choose "Voicemail" and you can check the item one by one. Select the items you want to keep and click "Recover" to save them to your computer with one click.