- 1.1 Save iPhone Voicemail to PC
- 1.2 iPhone Voicemail to MP3
- 1.3 iPhone Voicemail to Text
- 1.4 Download iPhone Voicemail
- 1.5 Extract Voicemail from iPhone
- 1.6 Free iPhone Voicemail App
- 2.1 Set Up iPhone Voicemail
- 2.2 Change Voicemail on iPhone
- 2.3 Turn Off iPhone Voicemail
- 2.4 Forward iPhone Voicemail
- 2.5 Check iPhone Voicemail
- 2.6 Reset iPhone Voicemail Password
- 2.7 Send Voicemail on iPhone
- 2.8 Google Voicemail iPhone
- 2.9 iPhone Rings Before Voicemail
- 2.10 Leave Voicemail Without Calling iPhone
Are you wondering about the kind of situation in which you are required to reset your iPhone voicemail password? Well, you have come to the right place for this know-how. If you happen to forget your voicemail password, or you set up a voicemail on your new iPhone you will need to reset the iPhone voicemail password. You will also need to reset the password if you have just restored your iPhone from a backup.
Part 1. How to Change Voicemail Password on iPhone SE/6s(Plus)/6(Plus)/5s/5c/5/4s/4/3GS
If you suspect that your voicemail password has been exposed then it is important that you change the password. To change the voicemail password of your iPhone, follow the following easy steps.
Step 1. On your iPhone, go to settings and click "Phone".
Step 2. On the Dropbox that will appear, click "Change Voicemail Password".
Step 3. When prompted, enter your current password and click "Done".
Step 4. Once you have entered your current password, it is now time to enter your new password and click "Done".
Step 5. Re-enter the new password to confirm the change and click “Done.”
At the end, your new voicemail password will have been activated. If you want to listen to your voicemails, you will need to key-in the new password to access them.
Part 2. How to Reset iPhone Voicemail Password
There is no iPhone facility that can reset your voicemail password. However, there are some apps that can help you to reset your iPhone voicemail password. You can use My Verizon Mobile app to reset your voicemail password. To reset your password, follow the following steps.
Step 1. Login to My Verizon: If you have an account, please go to "Reset Voicemail Password". You will go directly to the screen and will be able to skip the 4th step of this method.
If you own an account, or you manage one, go to My Verizon and then to My Device and click Account overview.
Step 2. Select your iPhone device to change the password.
Step 3. Go to Manage My Device section and click "Reset Voicemail Password".
Step 4. You will be presented with the following options:
I will create my own password and enter the new password into the following fields.
* Create New password
* Confirm New password
Choose new password for me
Select one of these options and then click "Submit".
Part 3. How to Fix iPhone Voicemail Password on AT&T
With only a few clicks, you can use myAT&T to reset your iPhone voicemail password.
Step 1. Download, install, and launch myAT&T app and then go to "Wireless".
Step 2. Log in to your account and then select "Reset Voicemail Password".
Step 3. Go to Reset voicemail Password, and click "Reset to reset your password".
Part 4. Best Tool to Retrieve Lost Voicemails on iPhone SE/6s(Plus)/6(Plus)/5s/5c/5/4s/4/3GS
Voicemails are among the data types that you may lose from your iPhone. You may accidentally delete them or after listening to them you delete thinking that you will not need them anymore. Your iPhone may be stolen or is destroyed and this would also mean that you lose any important data that you had including the voicemails. When you decide to retrieve your lost voicemails on iPhone, it is good that you retrieve them using the best data recovery tool. A tool that is safe and simple to use. An app that can help you to restore several other data files apart from the voicemails. iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery is the software that you need. This app is popular for its compatibility with all iOS devices, simplicity, and ability to restore any media and text data that you may lose from your iPhone.
Key Features of iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery
- iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery has the ability to retrieve of 19 different text and media data types. These files include Voicemails, Voice Memo, Contacts, Call History, Reminder, Calendar, Notes, Music, Video, Apps, Safari Bookmarks, App Videos, App Photos, SMS, WhatsApp History, Facebook messenger, Camera roll, Photo Stream, App Documents, and more.
- This data recovery tool can be used to restore data from iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone, iPhone 5s/5c/5/4s, iPad Air, iPad Pro, iPad mini with retina display, iPad with retina display, iPad mini, the new iPad 2 and iPod touch 5, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad 1, and iPod touch 4.
- It provides you with 3 modes that you can use to restore your voicemails. You can recover data directly from your iOS device, from iTunes backup file and from iCloud backup file.
- This app will allow you to selectively retrieve your data. You will preview a list of recoverable data and then select what you want to retrieve.
- iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery will also help you to restore your iPhone to normal. Using a feature called “Restore iOS to Normal, this app will help you recover your iPhone when stuck in the white screen or the recovery loop problem.