- 1.1 Save iPhone Voicemail to PC
- 1.2 iPhone Voicemail to MP3
- 1.3 iPhone Voicemail to Text
- 1.4 Download iPhone Voicemail
- 1.5 Extract Voicemail from iPhone
- 1.6 Free iPhone Voicemail App
- 2.1 Set Up iPhone Voicemail
- 2.2 Change Voicemail on iPhone
- 2.3 Turn Off iPhone Voicemail
- 2.4 Forward iPhone Voicemail
- 2.5 Check iPhone Voicemail
- 2.6 Reset iPhone Voicemail Password
- 2.7 Send Voicemail on iPhone
- 2.8 Google Voicemail iPhone
- 2.9 iPhone Rings Before Voicemail
- 2.10 Leave Voicemail Without Calling iPhone
Can you save voicemail on iPhone? The answer is yes! You can save your iPhone as notes or voice memo. iPhones are designed in a way that it allows you to easily save your voicemails through the Phone app. Saving your iPhone as voice memo lets you trim your audio in the voice memo app before you can share with others. Trimming on voice memo does not cause it to disappear from the phone. This article takes you through how you can save your voicemail as a note or voice memo and further share it with others.
Part 1. How to Save Voicemail as A Note or Voice Memo
When you save your iPhone voicemail as a note or voice memo, it allows you to play it again anytime you want. You can save your voicemail as a note or voice memo in the following way.
Step 1: First open your Phone app on your iPhone.
Step 2: Thereafter, click on Voicemail tab at the bottom right side of your iPhone.
Step 3: Select the voicemail message that you want to save then tap on the Share icon, which has a square shape with an arrow pointing out of it.
Step 4: From the top row of the share menu, select Notes and or Voice Memos options. You may decide to save your voicemail as a new note or add it to an existing note.
Step 5: From there choose the recipient and send.
Part 2. How to Share Your Voicemail Using Messages, Mail or AirDrop
Where you want to share your voicemail to another user you can easily send it with messages or email as below. You can send it with AirDrop too. Below are the steps on how to share your voicemail using messages, mail or Airdrop.
Step 1: To enable sharing first thing to do is open the Phone app on your iPhone.
Step 2: Thereafter hit on the Voicemail tab at the bottom side.
Step 3: Next, you choose the voicemail message that you would want to save and share or send to others. Click on the Share icon, which looks like a small box with an arrow pointing upwards.
Step 4: From the Share menu select Messages, Mail or Airdrop.
Step 5: Thereafter write an optional message then click on Send button to allow sharing the message with the attached voicemail using Messages or Mail.
Thereafter write an optional message then click on Send button to allow sharing the message with the attached voicemail using Messages or Mail.
Part 3. Recommend the Best Tool to Save iPhone Voicemails
Other than saving your iPhone voice mails as notes and voice memos, you can also save them to the computer using iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery software. iSkysoft iPhone data recovery software is the best useful tool that can help you to save iPhone voicemails .It allows you to extract voicemails from your iPhone and later save them on your computer.
Key Features of iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery
- It recovers and extracts files such as voicemails, photos; call history, bookmarks, videos, messages, notes, WhatsApp History, safari Bookmarks and many others.
- It has a quick scan feature which allows you to search for files you may want to restore from your iPhone. After that you can selectively recover the files and preview them.
- It recovers data with three recovery modes, which are; Recover from iOS Device, Recover from iTunes backup and Recover from iCloud backup.
- It is also an iOS fixer. It can make your phone open past the Apple logo.
- It can recover data lost due to a number of reasons such as an iPhone upgrade failure, accidental deletion, system crash, virus attack or restore factory settings.
- It can recover data from any iPhone device including iPhone SE, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 4, iPad Air, iPod touch 4 and many more others.