- 1.1 Save iPhone Voicemail to PC
- 1.2 iPhone Voicemail to MP3
- 1.3 iPhone Voicemail to Text
- 1.4 Download iPhone Voicemail
- 1.5 Extract Voicemail from iPhone
- 1.6 Free iPhone Voicemail App
- 2.1 Set Up iPhone Voicemail
- 2.2 Change Voicemail on iPhone
- 2.3 Turn Off iPhone Voicemail
- 2.4 Forward iPhone Voicemail
- 2.5 Check iPhone Voicemail
- 2.6 Reset iPhone Voicemail Password
- 2.7 Send Voicemail on iPhone
- 2.8 Google Voicemail iPhone
- 2.9 iPhone Rings Before Voicemail
- 2.10 Leave Voicemail Without Calling iPhone
Is there a way to download voicemails from iPhone SE? The answer is yes. You can download voicemails from your iPhone and save them on your PC as you would like. This is made possible with the help of iSkysoft iPhone data recovery software that allows you to extract voicemails from your iPhone to your personal computer.
Best Solution to Save iPhone Voicemails to Windows PC or Mac
iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery tool is the solution to download and transfer voicemails from iPhone. It is a software program that is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating system, and it allows you to recover and extract a wide range of file types as notes, voicemails, photos, bookmarks, contacts and more.
Key Features of iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery
- It allows you to export voicemail from iPhone in three ways which are; export directly from iOS device, export from iTunes backup and lastly download from iCloud backup.
- It recovers data lost in circumstances such as accidental deletion of files, jailbreak failure, and phone damage or iPhone upgrade failure.
- It is also a software that can allow repair your iPhone when it is stuck on Apple logo.
- It has a special scan feature, which allows you to find all the data you may to recover.
Part 1: How to Directly Export Voicemail from iPhone SE/6s(Plus)/6(Plus)/5s/5c/5/4s/4/3GS
Step 1. Fix your iPhone to the computer
Connect your iPhone to computer using a USB cable that you have installed the program. After the software program detects your iPhone. Begin by selecting recovery mode, which is “Recover from iOS Device”.
Step 2. Choose the files and Scan
At the bottom of the screen click on “Start Scan” button to search your iPhone for files to recover or extract.
Step 3. Preview data and Recover
After scanning is stops, the files that can be recovered are shown according to the file types. From messages and call log tab, choose on voicemails and check through the files one by one. Mark on the files you need then tap on “Recover” button to save them on your computer.
Part 2: How to Transfer Voicemails to PC from iTunes Backup
You can also extract the file on iTunes backup file and store them on your computer using iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery software.
Step 1. Select recover from iTunes backup mode
While the program is running, get to “Recover from iTunes backup file” tab to extract backup files in your iTunes.
Step 2. Select files and scan
The program thereafter displays iTunes backup files that can be recovered or extracted, choose the one you need and click on “Start Scan” button to extract it.
Step 3. Recover and Save files
After scanning is complete, all the files found are shown according to data types. Go to messages &call log category, and select voicemails then check through the files you want to copy. Thereafter, click on "Recover" button at the bottom right corner of the program to copy and save them on your computer.
Part 3: How to Download iPhone Voicemails from iCloud Backup
Step 1. Select recover from iCloud backup mode
Once the program is running, select “Recover from iCloud backup file” tab on the program window. Thereafter, log in by entering your iCloud account and correct password to download the backup file.
Step 2. Download and scan your iCloud backup file
After logging in, the program displays backup files in your iCloud account. Select the one you want to download and from the state column tap on “Download” button.
When the backup file has been downloaded, click on “Scan Downloaded” button to extract the files you have downloaded so you can check them and access.
Step 3. Check through and Recover
After scanning process is complete, you can preview the data in the backup file organized in categories. From messages and call log category, pick on voicemails and select the files you want to save. Thereafter click on “Recover” button at the bottom of the program to save them on your PC.