- 1.1 Save iPhone Voicemail to PC
- 1.2 iPhone Voicemail to MP3
- 1.3 iPhone Voicemail to Text
- 1.4 Download iPhone Voicemail
- 1.5 Extract Voicemail from iPhone
- 1.6 Free iPhone Voicemail App
- 2.1 Set Up iPhone Voicemail
- 2.2 Change Voicemail on iPhone
- 2.3 Turn Off iPhone Voicemail
- 2.4 Forward iPhone Voicemail
- 2.5 Check iPhone Voicemail
- 2.6 Reset iPhone Voicemail Password
- 2.7 Send Voicemail on iPhone
- 2.8 Google Voicemail iPhone
- 2.9 iPhone Rings Before Voicemail
- 2.10 Leave Voicemail Without Calling iPhone
Most often we like to do exciting things with contents on our iPhones such as voicemails and pictures. For instance, you can transfer a voicemail from your iPhone to your personal computer and further convert it to other formats you want like MP3 format. Read this page, you will get the simplest solutions.
Part 1. How to Extract iPhone Voicemail to Computer
iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery is a software tool that allows you to recover data easily from your iPhone. It is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating system. It supports Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8, 8, and 10 as well as Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 and 10.11 (El Capitan). It is a tool that is used to recover deleted or lost data also from iPod, iPad and other devices. It allows you to recover data in three recovery mode, it can recover directly from your iPhone, recover from iTunes backup and lastly from iCloud backup.
Note: If you have extracted voicemail from your iPhone, please directly go to Part 2 to save iPhone voicemails to MP3.
Key Features of iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery
- It allows you to preview recoverable data before you can recover them.
- It can download information from iCloud Backup and iTunes.
- It can recover data from any iPhone device including iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5 and others.
- It also fixes your iPad, iPod and iPhone when it cannot reboot past Apple logo.
How To Extract iPhone Voicemail to Your Computer
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to the computer
After iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery is running, fix your iphone to the computer and click on “Recover from iOS Device”
Step 2. Select files and Scan
After the program detects you iPhone, a window appears showing the files you can recover. From "Existed data on the device" tab, select voicemail then click on “Start Scan” to scan your iPhone.
Step 3. Check through the data and Recover
After scanning is complete, the program displays the data found. Preview the data keenly and select the Voicemails you want to extract. Thereafter click on “Recover” button to save the files on the computer.
In doing so, your Voicemails will be available on your Mac or Windows, where you can now convert them to output formats such as MP3.
Part 2. Convert iPhone Voicemail to MP3 after Extracting from iPhone SE/6s/6/5s/5c/5/4s/4/3GS
After you have extracted a voicemail from your iPhone you can convert it to mP3 format with the help of iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe program. First, let us discuss what is iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe. iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe is a powerful software tool that is used to download, play, burn and convert videos to a wide range of formats. iSkysoft software is compatible with Windows and Mac OS. It supports windows 7, 8, 10, NT, XP, Vista, 2003 and 2000 as well as Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11 (El Capitan).
Key Features of iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe
- It supports a variety of audio formats such as AC3, AAC, M4A, MKA, MP3, AIFF, and OGG and others.
- It supports video formats such as WMV, MKV, AVI, MOV, MOD, TOD, ASF, M4V, FLV, MP4 and more.
- It allows you to edit your videos by change brightness and contrast of video trimming, cropping and cutting videos into smaller sections.
- It can burn media files to blank DVDs and convert DVD files to other common video formats such as M4V, MOV, M4V, and MP4 for personal use.
- It is a media downloader helps you download online videos.
How to convert iPhone voicemail to mp3 with iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe
Open the software after you have downloaded and installed it. Go to the "File" menu then choose "Load Media Files" to import files into the program. You may also drag the files and drop them on the program.
Go to “Output” format and click on “Audios” and select mp3 format as the output format.
Before converting your file, you may edit your audio like add effects on the brightness, subtitles and sound. Choose the location where you want to save your converted file.
Thereafter click on “Convert” button at the bottom of the program and you would have easily converted your voicemail to mp3 format.