Cannot print PDF files on Mac? If you want to print PDF on Mac, it is easy to do that, for Mac OS X supports PDF and no need Adobe Reader. The Preview feature on Mac allows you to open a PDF file and print it with a Mac compatible printer. What's more, you can access and process PDF on Mac much faster on Mac than on a PC.
Tips on How to Print PDF Files on Mac Easily
Before printing, if you want to make some edition on PDF, you can choose a third party PDF Printer for Mac with PDF editing function. Here comes a good Mac PDF Printer - iSkysoft PDF Editor Pro for Mac, which allows you to edit PDF file on Mac (OS X 10.11 El Capitan included) with high output quality.
Why Choose This Mac PDF Printer:
- Print PDF on Mac with original layout and formatting.
- Edit, add or delete PDF texts, images, links and more.
- Combine or split PDFs. Support batch print PDF files.
- Annotate or mark up PDF and print PDF with comments.
- Convert PDF to Word preserving the layout.
- Easily fill out PDF forms and print the form correctly.
Printing PDF Files on Mac with Easy Steps
Step 1 Launch the program and load your PDFs
After you download iSkysoft PDF Editor for Mac and install to you Mac, then launch it and load your PDF file which to be edited by clicking the "Open PDF" button.
Step 3 Start Printing PDF files on Mac
After all is set, on the top menu bar of iSkysoft PDF Editor for Mac, click "File" > click "Print".
The greatest benefit that the OS X operating system offers is that there is no need to use additional printer drivers or third-party software programs to complete this task. Everything is readily available to you inside the operating system.
Troubleshooting on Can't Print PDF on Mac
1. PDF is protected by a open password and cannot be opened.
You need to insert the open password and then directly click "File"->"Print" to start printing. You can learn more on how to print secured PDF on Mac.
2. PDF is protected by a permission password and cannot be edited and printed.
You can convert PDF file to Word document with iSkysoft PDF Editor by clicking the "Convert" button on the top toolbar before printing, then print the Word file.