Portable Document Format or PDF is by far the most convenient way for sharing data with people online. Its popularity has increased simply because it can be opened in various programs including operating systems such as Mac, Windows, and Linux. This article will show how to send a pdf file by email, no matter it's a small PDF or a large PDF.
Part 1. How to Send PDF with Ease
Sending a PDF document is so easy that it does not require any special and complicated steps. Users can send PDF to other people by attaching it on their emails. Here are some easy steps on how to send a document in PDF format via email.
- Save PDF file on an easily accessible and visible location. By saving it on an easy to find folder in the hard drive, looking for the file while sending can be less time consuming.
- Log-in to an email application such as Yahoo Mail, Google Mail, or Apple Mail.
- Go to "Compose or Create new message" and then fill up the headers including the receiver and subject.
- Enter your message on the body just like making a conventional email.
- Click "Attach file" option to send PDF file and locate file and double click it or click "Open".
- After attaching the file or files clicking "Send" can wrap up the process.
Part 2. How to Send Large PDF Files on Mac and Windows
A user can send PDF files after attaching it however larger files may take more time to upload depending on internet connectivity. Sending larger files to workmates through email can sometime be daunting. There are techniques on how to send large PDF files through email. The most effective way to do this is by compress large PDF files to smaller size. Here comes iSkysoft PDF Editor Pro for Mac (PDF Editor for Windows), which can help you compress and send a large PDF file with fast speed.
What You Will Need:
iSkysoft PDF Editor Pro for Mac
Around 1 min
Option 1. Directly Send Your PDF within the Application
Launch the PDF Editor program, and load the PDF files you want to send by clicking the "Open File" button. On the upper left corner, click "File > Mail". Alternatively, hit the "Mail" button on the top toolbar.
Fill in the recipient's e-mail address and the email subject, then click "Send" to start sending PDF files via email.
Option 2. Make PDF File Smaller
Go to "File > Optimize" to access the compression options. Choose an ideal option or customize the compression parameters by yourself. After compression, your PDF can be reduced to a smaller size and then you can send it via email without wasting too much time.
Option 3. Split a Large PDF into Multiple Files
You can also send a PDF quickly by separate it into small files. To do this, click "Document > Split Document". Then specify the Split Method and Output Folder. After that, you can send the files one by one.
Note: This PDF Editor allows you to do some changes for your PDFs if you want, you can access to information about editing PDF files.