- 1.1 Fastest YouTube Downloader
- 1.2 Easy YouTube Downloader
- 1.3 Best YouTube Downloader
- 1.4 Online YouTube Downloader
- 1.5 YouTube Playlist Downloader
- 1.6 Software to Download YouTube Videos
- 1.7 YouTube Downloader App
- 1.8 YouTube Downloader for Android
- 1.9 YouTube Downloader for Blackberry
- 1.10 YouTube URL Downloader
- 1.11 YouTube Download Plugin
- 1.12 Website to Download YouTube Videos
- 1.13 Direct YouTube Downloader
2. Download YouTube Videos
- 2.1 Download YouTube Videos on Mac
- 2.2 Download YouTube Videos on Mavericks
- 2.3 Download YouTube Videos to MacBook
- 2.4 Download Audio from YouTube
- 2.5 Download Songs from YouTube
- 2.6 Download YouTube Channel
- 2.7 Download YouTube Videos in Batches
- 2.8 Download 1080P YouTube Videos
- 2.9 Download YouTube Subtitles
- 2.10 Download Embedded YouTube Videos
- 2.11 Download Funny YouTube Videos
- 2.12 Download All YouTube Videos
- 2.13 Add a Download Button on YouTube Page
YouTube fans might be scratching head to look for a way on how to download YouTube videos on Mac, including MacBook Pro, MacBook Air and iMac. The fact is that you can easily download YouTube on your Windows PC with many Windows version YouTube downloader and online service, while there is no much luck for Mac users. No worry! Here we would like to share the most easiest way on how to download YouTube to MacBook Pro, MacBook Air and iMac.
Part 1. The Easiest Way on How to Download YouTube Videos on Macbook
I highly recommend the video download tool named iSkysoft iTube Studio for Mac. This application is perfectly designed for Mac OS platforms, including MacBook Air, Mac Pro, MacBook Pro, iMac and more. Besides YouTube, you can use it to grab online videos from sites like Dailymotion, Metacafe, Break, VEVO, Vimeo, and 1000+ sites. It also allows you to save a YouTube playlist, channel or category in only one click. And it provides you with a built-in FLV player, so that you can enjoy the downloaded or existing videos instantly. Just follow the below detailed tutorial to grab videos from YouTube to MacBook Air, iMac and MacBook Pro.
Get More Benefits from This YouTube Downloader Mac:
- 1 click download YouTube to MP3 format in HD quality.
- Download the entire YouTube playlist with Download All button.
- Convert videos to video / audio format, and preset for any devices.
- Record videos from sites like Hulu, Netflix, BBC, iTunes Hollywood, etc.
- Easily record videos from Hulu, Netflix, iTunes, CNN, Hollywood videos, and many other sites.
How to Save Online Videos to Mac OS X (EL Capitan) Easily
Step 1 Install the Macbook YouTube downloader
After downloading the program on your Mac, simply drag the downlaoded program to the "Applications" folder on your Mac. And then double click the program icon to run the program.
Step 2 Start to download videos from YouTube
Find your favorite videos from YouTube and you will have three options to capture videos:
1) When you play the video, you will see a "Download" button on the top left corner of the video window. Directly click on the button and select your desired output resolution like 1080P or 720P. The video will be immediately captured by the program.
2) Click on the direct video URL and drag it to the program interface, this smart application will load the video and start to download it.
3) Copy the video URL and go to the main interface to click the Paste URL button. The program will begin to grab the video.
Note: If you would like to save batch videos and do not want to wait in front of your Mac, you can click the Clock icon at the bottom left corner of the program and select Shutdown or Sleep option. Then you can leave your Mac on to grab video.
Step 3 Convert YouTube videos to other formats
If you want to watch downloaded YouTube videos on specified players or devices but encounter incompatible, this YouTube downloader will helps you to convert the video to your wanted format. You can go to "Downloaded" tab and click "Convert". And then choose your desired output format from the conversion window to start converting.
Part 2. More about Macbook Pro, Macbook air and iMac
Apple MacBook now has an outstanding reputation for providing laptops that can perform really well. You have the next-generation MacBook Pro with all the features of the regular Mac, in addition to advanced graphics and processing capabilities. It’s also a high-end MacBook model that is available in 13, 15, and 17 inch versions.
The MacBook Air belongs to a line of ultra-portable notebook computers and it’s designed to offer portability and performance. With a full size keyboard design and aluminum casing, the MacBook Air is sold in the 11.6 and 13.3 inch sizes. There is a variety of models with different specifications, all currently using Intel Core i7 or i5 CPUs and SSD storage.
The iMac is a series of all-in-one desktop computers which has advanced through six different forms. The original iMac G3 was made with an egg shaped look with a CRT monitor and enclosed in a colored, transparent plastic case. iMac G4 is the second major upgrade with its hemispherical design and an LCD monitor. The iMac G5 and Intel iMac are the third and fourth revisions, boasting a slim and unified design on a simple metal base.