Well, you are unfortunately unable to customize the font, font size and font color if you own an iPhone – Apple officially doesn’t allow you to do so on iPhone (iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus included), even you can’t find a third-party application on the App Store because there are no approved apps provided on the App store to change iPhone text color. So if you wanna change iPhone text color, you have to jailbreak the iPhone first. There are numerous sites like http://modmyi.com/ showing you how to jailbreak iPhone. (Actually, there are indeed lots of rules on iPhone which definitely fade your iPhone life.) After the jailbreak of your iPhone, you then can customize your iPhone text color by installing an additional application like Cydia.
Steps of Changing iPhone Text Colors (iOS 9 Included)
Step 1. Open "Installer" on the iPhone then press "Sources" at the bottom of the Installer window, where you need input http://apptapp.saurik.com/ as a source, tap "Install" and go to the category of "System" and install Cydia.
Step 2. Launch Cydia and at the bottom of the interface of the app, you can find “Search”, search WinterBoard then install it.
Step 3. Back to the Cydia interface where you need to select “Sections” and then in the page of Sections, locate "Themes (Springboard)" and install any theme you like. Now close Cydia.
Step 4. Open WinterBoard and then go to this folder: /private/var/stash/Themes.y9qoV5/Saurik/.
Step 5. Edit the Info.plist file:
You can change color of text on iPhone by the replacement of "White" with the new color:
Step 6. Save the file you just edited. Now you have successfully changed your iPhone text color.
See more: How to Customize iPhone SMS Text Message
Anyone can handle it to recover deleted files from iPhone SE/6s/6s Plus/6 Plus/6/5s/5c/5/4s/4/3GS, all iPads and iPod touch 5/4.
- 3 Recovery Modes: Allows to recover data directly from iPhone and extract iTunes/iCloud backup files.
- Up to 18 File Types: Recover lost text messages, iMessages, contacts, photos, videos, notes, etc.
- Various Data Loss Scenarios: Retrieve data lost for deletion, factory settings restore, jailbreak failure, iPhone lost or broken, etc.
- Preview Scanning Result: Lets you read and preview found data before recovery.
- Flexible Recovery: Selectively recover any item you want from iPhone and iTunes/iCloud backup files.