Netflix is a popular place you can find some hot movies and TV shows. If you have any problems about watching Netflix movies on iPod touch, like your iPod touch 4, there are some helpful tips for you:
Solution 1. Play Downloaded Netflix Videos on iPod
If you have downloaded some Netflix movies via your video downloader on your Mac – Netflix doesn’t provide video downloading service, you can transfer them to your iPod for entertainment on the move. And before the Netflix to iPod transfer, you need to make sure:
1. The video format is compatible with your Apple iPod. For instance, some Video Downloader saves videos in FLV which is a hot streaming format online but incompatible with iPods – iPods normally can only play videos in MOV, MP4, M4V, and special AVI.
2. The resolution, bit rate and more are proper when playing on the iPod.
3. The downloads are without DRM protection.
If the downloaded Netflix videos are DRM-free but in incompatible video formats, or improper video resolution, bit rate and more, you can use iSkysoft Video Converter for Mac for help. This Mac app can convert video in any hot format with ease, and provides optimized presets fro hot devices and apps including iPod, so you needn’t to set the video format, resolution and more by yourself:
people have downloaded it
How to Convert Downloaded Netflix Movie to iPod Compatible Format
To start with, you should add the downloaded Netflix videos into the Netflix to iPod Mac Converter. Here you can achieve that with drag and drop method. Or you can go to "File" menu then choose "Load Media Files" to load movies.
In order to convert Netflix videos to the iPod supported format, here you should select the output device as "iPod".
With one hit on the "Convert" button, you can finish converting Netflix videos to Mac in iPod supported format within seconds. After that, connect your iPod to the Mac, and then sync the converted video to your iPod via iTunes.
Solution 2. How to Watch Netflix Movies on iPod Directly
Netflix, just like many other video sites, has released some official applications for Apple iOS devices including iPods. In this way, you can directly watch Netflix on your iPod touch with ease.
And to have Netflix fun on your iPod, you are required to have Internet connection on your iPod and have subscribed to Netflix so you can watch Netflix movies and TV shows anywhere and anytime. As for iPod, you can:
1. Turn on your iPod;
2. Connect iPod to the Internet via Wi-Fi or 3G;
3. Open App Store on the iPod home screen;
4. Find the Netflix app and download it;
5. Launch Netflix app and log in it with your Netflix account. If you aren’t a subscriber of Netflix, join it. You can join in Netflix on your computer or iPod by opening the Netflix official site via Safari or subscribe it directly in the Netflix app;
6. Search your Netflix movies and rent it. You can’t obtain the Netflix item permanently, so you’d better watch Netflix on your iPod before the dead line.