- 1.1 Save iPhone Voicemail to PC
- 1.2 iPhone Voicemail to MP3
- 1.3 iPhone Voicemail to Text
- 1.4 Download iPhone Voicemail
- 1.5 Extract Voicemail from iPhone
- 1.6 Free iPhone Voicemail App
- 2.1 Set Up iPhone Voicemail
- 2.2 Change Voicemail on iPhone
- 2.3 Turn Off iPhone Voicemail
- 2.4 Forward iPhone Voicemail
- 2.5 Check iPhone Voicemail
- 2.6 Reset iPhone Voicemail Password
- 2.7 Send Voicemail on iPhone
- 2.8 Google Voicemail iPhone
- 2.9 iPhone Rings Before Voicemail
- 2.10 Leave Voicemail Without Calling iPhone
Are you an iPhone user and you are wondering how to get free voicemail apps? Well, there are over 100 free voicemail apps that you can choose from. In this article, you will find the top ten-voicemail apps for iPhone and how to get them. All you need is a good Internet connection to download any of these apps to your iPhone by clicking on the download link.
Part 1. Top 5 Voicemail to Text Apps for iPhone
If you are one of those people who prefer reading messages to listening to voicemail, the here are some good news for you. There exists Voicemail to Text apps that can help you transcribe any voicemail that you receive into text messages so that you can read it. Below is a list of top 5 voicemail to text apps for iPhone. These apps are very brilliant, read on and you work is to just pick one that will best serve you.
Starting our top 5 list is the AT&T Voicemail Viewer (Home) voicemail app. This is a must voicemail app for any iPhone user who would love to have their voicemail messages converted to text. The app will display to you a list of all the voicemail that you have. From the list, you can pick the message that you want to read/listen to. You can also use this app to forward the messages that you receive through email right from your iDevice.Pros:
- You can choose the voicemail to read/listen to from the list it provides.
- It allows you to easily read voicemail messages as text.
- It is somehow unstable.
Next on line is the YouMail voicemail-text-transcription. This application will help you to transcribe any voicemail message that comes to your iPhone so that you can read it. It will also allow you to forward the message as an email. You can also block unwanted calls from disturbing you. In addition, this app allows you to customize your Voicemail greetings.Pros:
- It is allows you to personal your voicemail greetings.
- You can block unwanted callers.
- It will immediately convert the voicemail to text.
- The number of words for free transcription is very limited.
- It is not available in all countries.
#3. Yap Voicemail
If you are looking for a good voicemail app that will allow you to better receive and manage your voicemail messages, then go for Yap Voicemail. It gives you the power to search, read and even forward your voicemails. It has the ability to convert voicemails to text for you to read them.Pros:
- It can deliver your voicemails to your email inbox.
- It easily transcribes your voicemails for you.
- It has some annoying bugs that close it after the first launch.
At number four is the Libon Voicemail app. With it, iPhone users can conveniently get voicemail services such as listening, transcribing, forwarding and even delete any mail messages. It also allows you to customize your Voice message greetings.Pros:
- It is a free voicemail app.
- It has the voicemail to text feature.
- Poor support for international calls.
#5. Google Voice
Google voice is a full-featured voicemail app for iPhone, which can instantly convert your voicemails to text. You can forward your messages through email, read them with any order, and trash the messages.Pros:
- It automatically converts voicemail messages to text and save them in your inbox.
- When you have an internet connection, you can freely send texts and receive calls.
- It has ads.
Part 2. How to Recover Lost Voicemail from iPhone SE/6s(Plus)/6(Plus)/5s/5c/5/4s/4/3GS
You receive that voicemail, and after listening to it you delete it thinking that you won’t require it again and then after some days you realize that you really need that message again? Well, don’t worry; iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery will help you to undelete the voicemail. It is the best app that you can use to recover any deleted data from your iPhone. Its simplicity, flexibility and speed make it the best recovery tool for iPhone users.
Key Features of iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery
- It is simple to use as it has a wizard-styled interface coupled with illustrated images making it very easy to use.
- This app is powerful than any other data recovery tool. It can recover over 19 different media and text data files from your iPhone. Such data files are: voicemails, contacts, messages, call history, music, photos, video, safari bookmarks, calendar, notes, reminder, apps, app documents, app photos and videos, camera roll, WhatsApp messages, and much more.
- The "Fix iOS to Normal” feature exhibited by this app, will help you to restore your iPhone to normal in case it is stuck in the white screen.
- You can also use this app in 3 different modes to restore your voicemails. You can restore your data with either iTunes backup, or iCloud backup, or directly from your iPhone.
- Before you decide to restore your data, this app gives you a chance to preview them. You can then select what you want to restore.