FilmoraPro Video Editor
FilmoraPro text panel has a range of graphic elements and texts users can use to improve their video clips quality. All of the text properties in FilmoraPro can be controlled from the Text Panel. You can type anything that you want by clicking on the text layer that you intend to use. However, in order to make any adjustments to the text, you must first make sure that the text you'd like to edit is properly selected in the Viewer Panel using the Text tool (to add any text, you will need to select this tool under the video preview and begin typing over your video. Please note that you cannot create any text using the Text Panel). The changes that you get to make on the Text Panel affect will affect all the text that are added to your project in the future. It therefore means that each of the text overlay has to be optimized separately if in case you intend to use different text sizes, colors, fonts, etc.
Here are some of the properties that can be controlled from the Text Panel:
- Font: Choose a font style.
- Font Weight: There are some fonts that has weights like Bold, Italic, and Regular. Users can select a weight right in the drop–down menu that's next to the dropdown menu where you get to choose the font.
- Size: You can either choose to increase or decrease the size of your text. Increasing the font size within this panel is far much better than scaling the text within the preview window.
- Line Spacing: This feature enables users to control the spacing between the two lines of a specific text.
- Character Spacing: This feature enables users to control the distance between two characters.
- Outline Size: Users can either increase or decrease width of the text outline using this feature. Remember that setting the value to 0px automatically removes the text outline.
- Color: This feature enables users to choose the color of the text
- Outline Color: If the Outline Size is greater than 0px, then this feature enables users to choose color for the text outline.
All the text you get to add to a project can either be centered or aligned right or left.
Right at the top of the Text Panel there is the Import Titles option where users can locate multiple text templates including the lower thirds, titles, and more to choose from. Go over the text template then choose that which you want to use and click “Import”. The text template will then be added to Media panel and you can later apply it to your timeline. In order to apply text template to your video clip within the timeline, all you have to do is to drag and drop the template onto that clip. You can also customize the font, color, and position of the template in the Text Panel.
Effects can also be added to the text right from the controls panel.
- Blend: This feature helps with determing how the Text is blended alongside the layer it is applied to. You can access more details on the Blend Mode options here: (Page Link)
- Motion Blur: This feature sets the amount of motion blur that can be applied applied to the layer when the position is animated.
Users can control positioning and alignment of the Text by adjusting the textbox in Viewer, or through use of Anchor Point, Position, Scale, Rotation, and Opacity in Control panel.
Users can click the "+" button to select the effects that they intend to apply to the text.