To watch Netflix on your new iPad, there are some options for you:
Yes, there is an official Netflix app for iPad you can download and install on your iPad via App Store. By installing the Netflix app, you can watch movies and TV shows on the move with your Apple iPad. And, of course, you have to make sure you have a Netflix account and a good Internet connection. To watch Netflix on iPad, you can:
- Power on your new iPad and connect the iPad to the Internet;
- Download Netflix app on your iPad: open App store > search Netflix > download and install the app;
- Log in Netflix on the iPad: launch Netflix and log in with your Netflix account;
- Search the Netflix item and rent it.
- Watch the Netflix movie or TV show on your iPad.
You may have downloaded some Netflix movies on your Mac (take Mac for example), and to watch these kinds of Netflix on your new iPad, there are something you have to know:
1. Video format. You should make sure the Netflix video formats are compatible with your iPad – iPad only accepts movies in MP4, MOV and M4V, while video downloaders differs in formats for saving files. So if your Netflix videos are incompatible with iPad, convert the Netflix to iPad on your Mac first;
2. To get the perfect view of movies, you’d better make sure the video resolution, bit rate and more of your Netflix movies downloaded are proper on the iPad, if not, adjust them.
Well, things can be quite simple if you have some video tool on hand for help. iSkysoft Video Converter for Mac here is used. It can convert video in all popular formats at superb fast conversion speed. In the Netflix to iPad Mac conversion, it even provides an optimized preset for Apple iPad so you needn’t to adjust the video format, resolution and more by yourself:
- Download and install the iSkysoft Video Converter for Mac;
- Drag and drop the downloaded Netflix movies to the Mac app;
- Choose the preset for iPad. BTW, if the source file added is high definition, and you want to watch it on your new iPad, you can choose iPad HD preset;
- Start to convert Netflix to iPad on Mac OS X (Lion included).
After the conversion, you can transfer the output files to your Apple device via iTunes and watch the converted Netflix on iPad as you wish. Have fun.