Studio is a unique non-linear video editing software aimed at the Windows consumer market. So there is no Studio for Mac users. However, there is no need to be upset. There are many for Mac alternatives. Read on and get the best video editing software for Mac (macOS 10.13 High Sierra) alternative to edit videos.
The Best Studio for Mac Alternative
One of the best substitutes for Studio on Mac (macOS 10.13 included) is Filmora Video Editor for Mac. Like Studio, it has an intuitive interface to let user to easily edit videos and share with others on YouTube, Mac and web. So Filmora Video Editor is an ideal Mac program similar to Studio. For more details, please check out its main features.
Why Choose Filmora Video Editor
- It provides easy mode and advanced mode for beginners and professionals.
- You can import most video and audio formats for editing.
- It allows you to trim, combine, split, rotate, crop and do more on videos.
- You can apply texts, filters, PIP, transitions and more from 300+ effect library.
- It helps you to export video to YouTube, Facebook, Devices, DVD and more.
Key Features of This for Mac Replacement
1. Easy to Get Started User Interface
As the interface image shown, Filmora Video Editor has an intuitive and user-friendly interface. Dragging and dropping let you do almost anything - Drag and drop to import files, move items on timeline, arrange item; drag and drop a song from iTunes to create a sound track, drag and drop a transition, etc. Video editing made easy with this Studio for Mac alternative.
Note: Broad video input formats are supported, see below.
- Video formats: MP4, MOV, F4V, M4V(without DRM), FLV, AVI, VOB, 3GP, 3G2, MPG, MPEG, TS, TRP, M2TS, MTS, TP, DAT, WMV, MKV, ASF, DV, MOD, NSV, TOD, EVO
- Audio formats: WMA, WAV, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, MP3
2. Useful Video Editing Tools
All common video editing tools are included, such as crop, rotate, effect, split, merge, trim, etc. An array of visual effects and enhancement tools can be easily accessed and bring your video to the next level instantly. You can preview the real-time effects in side-by-side windows.
3. Hollywood Movie Effects
Besides allows you to stabilize videos, play videos in reverse and edit videos with the basic video editing tools, this video editing software alternative prepared Hollywood movie effects for you: filters and overlays to change the whole style of the video, green screen to change the background of a video and make things floating, split screen to display several videos simultaneously, amazing transitions to change scenes naturally, and animated text. To use any of them, drag and drop to the timeline and adjust the position.
4. Easily Share with Family and Friends
You can directly publish your final movies to YouTube to share with your friends, family and even people around. For those who have Apple devices like iPad, iPhone, iPod, they can transfer fully compatible videos to enjoy on the go. The newest HTML 5 output format let you easily put video on your website to broadcast. Besides, almost any video format of your choice can be saved to your Mac for play anywhere.