Is there any easy way to recover lost iPhone SE files with iTunes backup?
When you have a backup of iPhone SE files on iTunes backup, then you are safe when you lose data on your iOS device. However, this could be hectic if you do not know how to retrieve files from backup file. Worry not, since this article shows you the easiest way to recover files from your iPhone SE Backup file using iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery software.
Recover Deleted iPhone SE Data with iTunes or iCloud Backup
After buying this phone, you need to have knowledge on iPhone Data recovery software. One of the most ideal tools that recovers data from iTunes or iCloud is iSkysoft iPhone SE Data Recovery tool. This software allows you to recover messages, contacts, notes, reminders, calendar and others from either iTunes backup file or iCloud backup file. The beauty of this software is that, it allows you to selectively recover files thus it is time saving software.
Key Features of iSkysoft iPhone SE Data Recovery
- It restores file selectively from iCloud and iTunes backup file, or directly from iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, etc.
- It supports recovery of 18+ file types, including WhatsApp history, Call history, Messages, Reminders, Contacts, Notes, App video, App documents, App photos, Safari Bookmark, Voicemail, etc.
- It is a versatile that supports multiple data loss cases such, deletion, formatting, system crash, jailbroken device, iOS upgrade and phone crash.
- It has an easy interface and recovery of files only involves simple which are, selecting recovery mode, scanning and then recovering.
- When your iPhone SE cannot open past Apple logo, this tool will fix it out.
Guide 1. How To Recover Lost Data from iPhone SE with iTunes Backup File
Download iSkysoft iPhone SE Data Recovery software and install on your mac or Windows. What follows is for you to launch the program on your computer ready for use. Once the program is opened, you will see different recovery options. Click on "Recover from iTunes backup file". All the iTunes back up file will be displayed on the program. Click on the backup file that belongs to your iPhone SE.
After that the "Start Scan" will be activated at the bottom of the screen. Click on it to scan your iPhone SE backup file. The file found will be displayed and categorized according to data types. Go through the files recovered and check on the ones you want to recover. After that, click on "Recover" button.
Guide 2. How To Recover Lost Data from iPhone SE With iCloud Backup
You can also recover your files from iPhone SE iCloud backup file. Here are simplified steps on how to do so.
Open the iSkysoft iPhone SE Data recovery program and choose "Recover from iCloud backup file". Next you need to sign in to your iCloud account. This tool is 100% safe so don’t worry about your log in details or data.
When you are logged in, you will be able to see the backup files on your iCloud account backup files. Select the appropriate file and move the cursor to "Download" button. Click on it. Next click on the "Scan Downloaded" icon to extract data from the backup file.