In this article, we are going to discuss the various apps available for editing. And which one acts as the best Instagram Video editor for Android and iPhone.
- Part 1. Top 5 Instagram Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Part 2. Top 5 Instagram Video Editing Apps for Android
Top 5 Instagram Video Editing Apps for iPhone
FilmoraGo is an ultimate Instagram Video Editor for iPhone. It allows the user to add gorgeous preset special effects and filters.
Key Features of FilmoraGo:
• It has a real-time GPU engine that allows you to adjust layers and have a creative flow in the videos.
• 50+ music and sound effets, 15+ filtre presets, and 25+ colorful border.
• You can add music clips, transitions, stickers and texts.
• All the videos can be shared directly to social media.
• Only available on iOS now.
• It requires iOS 11.0 or later.
With an intuitive and streamlined design, iMovie gives the user a story to tell through a video. With iMovie extensions, the app became fast and fun as is considered as the best Instagram Video Filter for iPhone.
Key Features of iMovie:
• The app will provide you with a Hollywood style effect with 14 trailer templates.
• The animated drop zone helps you select the best videos and photos for your clips.
• It can create beautiful movies with 3D touch.
• It consists of 8 unique themes, titles, transitions, and music files to give you a perfect iPhone look.
• With the help of iMovie extension, you can keep your video projects in various clouds simultaneously.
• You can browse and share all your videos and can also mark them to find them later on.
• There are some issues in the installation process of the app.
• It requires iOS 11.2 or later.
You can turn your videos into amazing mini clip movies with this app. Apply various edits, add music, use various filters and create a masterpiece which you can share on social media.
Key Features of Clipper:
• It is available in 8 different languages.
• You can clip edit by pinching in and out on the clip timeline.
• Simple interface with spectacular results.
• All the video clips can be shared directly to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
• Sometimes, it may crash when editing videos.
• It is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later.
Splice is very simple and yet powerful Instagram video editor for iPhone. It is used to create professional and customized videos on your iPhone.
Key Features of Splice:
• The powerful editing features are provided in the simplest way.
• You can add filters; adjust background colors, orientation, text overlays, title slides, and a custom outro in your video.
• The trim, cut and crop option is also available.
• The playback speed of music can be adjusted from fast to slow.
• You can easily save and share your video on various platforms in High Resolution.
• The app doesn't offer a solid grasp of the editing skills.
• It requires iOS 9.0 or above.
The Filmmaker Pro is very popular Instagram Video Editor for iPhone. It has amazing features which keep it at the top of the video editor.
Key Features of Filmmaker Pro:
• You can create and manage unlimited projects.
• It supports 4K resolution.
• It has almost unlimited support for video clips, voice-overs, audio tracks, and overlays.
• You can easily manage the timeline because of the pattern of the color-coded screen.
• You can choose the export frame rate, background color, aspect ratio, etc.
• Green screen is also available.
• Transition effects are also unique and stunning.
• You can also add illustrations and stickers.
• A drawing tool is also provided.
• Although the app is innovative some users recommend that there is room for a lot of improvements.
• It is compatible with iOS 10.0 and later.
Top 5 Instagram Video Editor for Android
The PowerDirector is one of the best Instagram Video Editor for Android, which has a powerful video editing timeline with multiple tracks. It allows video editing with stunning effects, smooth transitions, custom voiceover, and slow-motion effects.
Key Features of PowerDirector:
• Photo video editor for quick editing.
• Amazing video and audio effects with a quick tap.
• Edit background and add effects using the blue screen and green screen with an ease.
• Pic and video collage maker with music.
• Moviemaker with music and voice over features.
• Slow motion video FX with innovative effects.
• Direct sharing of the video to social media platforms with various format option.
• The update took away some of its important tools.
• Sometimes glitches while operating and shut down unexpectedly.
• The video renders time is more than expected.
• This app supports Android Jellybean i.e. 4.3 and above.
Kinemaster is a fully featured professional Instagram Video editor for Android. It offers an unprecedented level of mobile video editing and has good control over the process. For artists and educators, handwriting layers are also provided to let them draw directly on the video. It is also handy for storyboarding.
Key Features of Kinemaster:
• Precise frame by frame trimming.
• Hue, brightness and saturation control with blur, mosaic, and other effects.
• Animation styles and transition effects.
• Instant preview of all the edits is available.
• Real-time video and audio recording.
• Sharing of the videos on various social media platforms. Like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Dropbox, and many more.
• Video and audio format support is huge.
• Sometimes the effects and filters are not saved properly.
• Some music effects don't work efficiently.
• It requires Android version 4.1 and above.
VidTrim Pro is the editor specially designed to be an Instagram Video editor for Android. It offers multiple features with great quality. It is rated as one of the best editing apps.
Key Features of VidTrim Pro:
• Video trimmer and concatenate multiple video clips into just one by the merger.
• Cool effects such as B/W, Vignette, Vintage, Blur, Sharpen, Edge detect, Luma, SwapUV, etc.
• Transcoding let the user convert video to mp4, resize, and compress videos.
• You can also add music track with the help of Transcoding feature.
• Rotate videos by using encoding for true rotation and without using encoding for quick rotation.
• You can also convert video file format to audio file format.
• Play, rename and delete video clips easily.
• Share video clips via email, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
• It supports multiple languages.
• Sometimes the app crashes unexpectedly.
• Trimming is a little bit complicated.
• The Android version required for this app is 4.0 minimum and above.
AndroVid is a very handy tool when it comes to editing videos for Social media platforms. But it is a really good Instagram Video Editor for Android. It makes the video editing a very simple process.
Key Features of AndroVid:
• Video trimmer, video reverse, video joiner will help you to create magic in your video.
• Video and audio mixer combines different audio and video clips together.
• You can convert your video to animated GIF.
• It consists of a video transcoder, which means you can change formats and resolution of your video.
• It can make a slideshow of your images with amazing effects.
• You can extract any video frame of your entire video.
• Add text, delete mid parts, rotate video with a simple process.
• A complete video toolbox is provided.
• Various effects and filters are available.
• You can split, play, organize, and share your video easily.
• Due to unknown reason, the merging of the videos doesn't complete.
• Contains lots of ads.
• It supports Android version 4.1 and up.
This app contains all the amazing features needed in an Instagram Video Editor for Android. It is a powerful tool that allows you to share your videos on social media platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Key Features of WeVideo:
• Edit Photos and videos from your gallery or get them from any source.
• It has enhanced video filters with 30+ unique themes.
• You can add titles, captions, special effects, and transitions.
• Choose a custom soundtrack for your video.
• It offers easy clip arranging, and voice over recording.
• You can add emojis stickers in your video and can publish them in HD.
• You can save and share videos to and from any almost every social platform.
• Sometimes in the video, voice over feature doesn't respond.
• The unlocked features are quite expensive.
• It requires Android version 4.3 and above.
Here in this article, we have discussed the best Instagram Video Editor for Android and iPhone. Now users can choose the best-suited app for their needs and requirements.
- It is one of the best video editing software designed for both beginners and professionals.
- It supports tilt-shift, mosaic, and video stabilization.
- It can help you to trim, combine, crop, split, add music and text to video.
- It has powerful effect function, you can apply filters, PIP and other effects to your videos.