It’s normal that anyone can accidentally delete all the messages in their iPhone inbox. Some of these messages are very important to you, for example, a point of reference or as evidence on a certain transaction. You can actually retrieve the lost messages. This article explains how to undelete your messages.
Best Way to Undelete iPhone Messages
The best way to recover your deleted messages is to use no other data recovery software other than the iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery. Why this app and not the others? iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery is powerful and most versatile iPhone data recovery software. Not only does this app help recover deleted messages but also any lost other data such as contacts, call history, and media files such as music and videos. It can help you recover over 19 file types and is available for both Mac and Windows OS.
Key Features of iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery
- Support for all iOS devices: iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery works very well in all the iOS devices such as iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPad air, and iPad Pro among others.
- It supports different data types: It can easily undelete files like contacts, messages, apps, videos, music, emails, notes, memos, calendar and many more.
- Fix iOS: It is a reliable tool that fixes your iPhone, iPad or iPhone out of Apple Logo.
- Easy to use: This app is not complicated as it comes with a wizard-style user interface that makes it easy to use. This app also provides images that illustrate how to recover your items.
- Three recovery modes: In addition to recovering from iphone device, this app will also allow you to recover data from iTunes backup and iCloud back up.
Mode 1. Undelete Messages from iPhone 6S/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS
The first step is to launch iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery and connect your iPhone to the computer. On the app’s window presented to you, select the "Recover from iOS Device" option to recover your messages directly from your iPhone.
On the program, click the Start Scan button. The app will deep scan your iPhone to search for deleted messages in your phone’s file system.
Once the scan is complete, the program will show all the messages that have been found and ready for recovery. You can decide to recover all of them or just select a few that you want. Once you have selected, click the "Recover" button on the lower part of the Window to undelete your iPhone messages.
Mode 2. Undelete iPhone Text Messages from iTunes Backup
To undelete messages from iTunes Backup, it is required that you had previously created a backup of your messages using iTunes.
After running the program, please select "Recover from iTunes Backup File". The program will display all backups that were created using iTunes. Choose the backup that contains the messages that you want to recover. If there are other messages in other backups and you would want to recover them, then repeat the process. Once you are done, click "Start Scan" to let the program scan the backups for the messages and any other info including music, videos and photos.
Mode 3. Undelete SMS Messages from iCloud Backup
Launch the program and select “Recover from iCloud Backup File” and then sign in with your iCloud account.
Select the file that has your messages. Once you select, click “Download” to download your messages into your PC.
When the download process is done, click the “Scan Download” button. The program will extract your messages and allow you to preview the items and select what you want to recover.
Preview the items and select the messages by clicking on the “Messages” category. Check on the messages to recover and then click “Recover”