Worries as to whether one can be able to recover deleted or lost voicemail from their iPhones are common. This is because we are always at the risk of accidentally deleting things from our phones. Your iPhone may also get damaged or stolen and this would mean that you have lost all the important data stored in that phone. You have deleted that important voicemail and wondering how to get it back! Well, there is some good news for you. You can undelete the voicemail from your iPhone. If your iPhone is iPhone 6S/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS then just spare some few minutes for this article.
Most Practical Tool to Undelete iPhone Voicemail
There are several tools with which you can use to undelete your iPhone voicemail. However, it’s always important that you resort to using the most practical tool to undelete your voicemails. One such practical tool is iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery. This is full-featured software that can undelete up to 19 different types of files. It is simple to use as anyone who know how to use a computer can handle it. This app supports all iOS devices, Windows and Mac.
Key Features of iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery
- It works well in all iOS devices including iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 5/5S/5C, iPad Pro, iPad mini 3, iPod touch, and many more.
- It allows you to confirm the details of all the data that you want to recover before extracting them with little effort.
- iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery is very powerful as it supports the recovery of up to 19 types of data. These include voicemail, videos, messages, music, call log, WhatsApp messages, photos, apps and a lot more.
- If you do not want to retrieve the whole backup, then iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery is the right software to go for. You can select only the kind of data that you want recovered and leave the rest.
- Use iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery to repair the OS systems of your iPhone.
- The recovery process is so simple as you are provided with a humanized wizard-styled interface to guide you.
Tutorial 1. Undelete Voicemail from iTunes Backup using iSkysoft
To undelete voicemail on iPhone 6S/6/5S/5C/5/4S with iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery is easy. However, it is only possible if you had previously, that is before the loss of your voicemail, kept a backup on iCloud or iTunes backup file. So it is always important that you regularly sync you data in iTunes or iCloud. ISkysoft iPhone Data Recovery is recommended because you won’t need to recover the whole backup; rather, it allows you to select items to retrieve.
Go to "Recover from iTunes backup file". The software will automatically detect all your backup files in iTunes and present a list containing all of them to you. Select on the backups that contain your voicemail and then click “Start Scan”.
Tutorial 2. How to Undelete Voicemail from iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS Without Backup
Connect your iPhone to the computer and run the iOS Data Recovery software. Click on the first option on the left, which is, "Recover from iOS Device".
To scan for your voicemail, enter the scan mode by clicking the "Start" button. Hold your horses as the program scans voice mails and other files on your iPhone.
Once the scan is complete, the app will present you with all the data that it found in your device. This will include items such as; videos, call history, contacts, music, messages, photos, voicemails and many more. Select Voicemail category to preview your lost voicemails. After that, click the "Recover" button to transfer and save them on your PC.