If you have two devices one of the ways to keep data on your iPhone safe is to back it up on your Android device and vice versa. Being able to copy data such as contacts, music, videos and more to your Android device can serve to not only keep the data safe but also free up some space on your iPhone. The problem is that backing up your iPhone to an Android device is never easy. You need to move data from your iPhone to Google and then sync it to your Android and even then, you will not be able to back up everything this way. Fortunately for you, we have a solution that is easy to use, very fast and highly reliable and this article will show you how to use it to backup iPhone to Android.
How to Backup iPhone to Android
he absolute best and easiest way to backup iPhone data to your Android device is to use MobileTrans for Mac (or MobileTrans for Windows). This software is designed to transfer data easily between any two devices, making it the ultimate solution for you.
Key Features of MobileTrans:
- There are no complicated steps and you won't have to first of all sync any data to your Google account first. All you have to do is connect the devices to your Mac and let the program work its magic.
- It can be used to transfer data between any two devices. It is compatible with all iPhone models as well as all Android device models and OS.
- You can use it to transfer all types of data including contacts, messages, music, videos, call logs and many others.
- It also comes with a backup and restore feature that is very useful when you want to create a full backup of your device.
- You can also selectively backup and restore data using MobileTrans.
Step-by-Step Guide to Backup iPhone to Android
Step 1. Download and install the program to your Mac. Double click on the program to launch it and you should see the following primary window.
Step 2. Connect both the iPhone and Android device to your Mac using USB cables. Once the devices are connected correctly, click on the "Phone to Phone transfer" window to open the transfer window. You may need to authorize your phone to Mac when connecting. Tap OK on your device to continue.
Step 3. You should then see both the devices in this window. Because we want to transfer data from the iPhone to the Android, make sure that the iPhone is the Source device and the Android device is the Destination device.
If this arrangement is all wrong, click on “Flip” to correct it before you can continue.
Step 4. Now all you have to do is simply select the data you would like to back up to your Android device. You will see all the data in the middle panel including Videos, contacts, Photos, Music, App, Text messages and more. Once you have selected the data you want to back up, click "Start Copy" and the selected data will be backed up to your Android device.
That easily all the data you have selected will backed up on your Android device.