Switching from one mobile device to another that runs on different operating systems can be hard since both are different to operate. And transferring process between them can be harder. If you are an owner of a Huawei model and shifting to iPhone 8, you must be in want of the easiest way to transfer data into the new device. We feel delight to give you what you are looking for i.e. how to transfer data from Huawei to iPhone 8 tutorial. So, without consuming any more time, let’s make a start with Huawei to iPhone 8 or iPhone X transfer processes using a very efficient tool.
A smarter way to transfer data from Huawei to iPhone 8 or iPhone X is to use MobileTrans (Windows). This is the most recommended software that helps the users in various ways. This phone transfer tool doesn’t compromise on quality while working with any device. Also, it is very simple to use offering the simplest interface ever. For Huawei users, who all want to transfer their data to the new iPhone are suggested to use this without any doubt.
- MobileTrans offers support to different operating systems like iOS, Android, Symbian etc.
- Besides phone to phone transfer, the users can use this tool to backup and restore their data.
- This tool is able to work with more than 3500 devices.
- It is a very safe tool with ability to support various networks.
- This phone transfer can also allow users to retrieve the data from iCloud or iTunes backup.
- On a plus, the tool offers a 30-day money back promise. In other words, your money can be returned to you if you are not happy with the service.
Step Guide for Huawei to iPhone 8 Transfer using MobileTrans
Step 1. Install and Launch MobileTrans
To use this tool for transferring process, you need to download it and then install it from browser. After this, you need to open it to move into the main interface. Here, you will get three tabs, click on “Phone to Phone Transfer” tab and proceed to the step 2.
Step 2: Devices and PC Connection
Now, click on Start and enter the transfer window. Next, take your Huawei model and iPhone 8 and connect those using USB cables to the computer. Your Huawei phone will be scanned by the software since it has the data stored. After some time, the information from the source device (Huawei) will appear on the screen in a list.
Step 3: Transfer Huawei to iPhone 8
The last thing you are required to do is to check the data you want. Tick the boxes of the contents you need to transfer from Huawei phone. At last, click on “Start Copy” and get the data to iPhone 8 or iPhone X.