Photos are the proof of the memories we make in our lives, so that remember them later on. One can make or store videos and pictures as a memory or as a part of work on which they want to process upon. One can be very good in taking photos and videos but what matter is the result. If the editing of those pictures is not right, then the real quality and the beauty of the image won't come out. Thus it is essential to use a proper windows photo editor so that it becomes easy for you to enhance the quality of your image and also make it more valuable and beautiful. Many people get confused in which software would be the best for photo editing and still are user-friendly. There are a lot of applications available, so to make things easier, here is the list of the Top 5 windows photo editor software.
Top 5 Windows Photo Editor Software
#1. Filmora Video Editor
Filmora Video Editor is the best photo editing software for windows and is available for beginners and pros. This software is free to use and can be handled very quickly. A novice video editor can also use it very well and still get the best results. Wondershare Filmora is the best photo, videos, film and slideshow editor that uses incredible filters and effects to increase the beauty and quality of the image by making it more desirable to the user.
- • The advanced mode is customizable.
- • Royalty- free music for a slideshow of your images if required.
- • Excellent themes will are easily accessible to the users for photo editing.
#2. Corel PaintShop Pro 2018
This windows picture editor software is very easy to use for the beginners as it comes with some automatic editing tools for easy editing. It also gives the user some hands on tools which allow the user to adjust, drag or resize the image as he wants. The Smart Photo Fix tool allows the user to compare the edited picture with the original picture and then the user can decide on more editing features he needs to add for a better experience. It is an overall awesome windows 7 photo editor.
- • They have also provided many useful tutorials for easy understanding.
- • The user can arrange their pictures whichever way they want to.
- • This windows photo editor software is very easy to use even for beginners.
- • No perfect tool for creating animated GIFs.
- • This photo editor for windows is not compatible with Mac.
- • It does not allow to post online directly from the software.
Download Corel PaintShop >>
#3. Affinity Photo
This photo editor for windows provide all kind of advanced tool which will surely be loved by all the users even if they are beginners or pros in editing. For all the experienced photographer and graphic designers this software is heavenly because it provides awesome tools for editing with content aware tools, HDR tools EXIF data and much more. Infact this windows photo editor is very cheap and payment is also relatively easier than any other photo editors. There is no subscription method needed for payment just direct payment online and everything is settled.
- • It also works with Mac.
- • More thorough edits are available with the advanced layer tool.
- • The interface is very user friendly for both pros and beginners.
- • The customer help support is not that good.
- • The software doesn’t give you any printing project assets.
- • It doesn’t come with a photo organizing software.
Download Affinity Photo >>
#4. CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra
This photo editing software for Windows is extremely easy for any user as it does not confuse the user in finding tools, rather this software is splitted into 6 different sections for different tools. This division helps the customer for better understanding of usage of the tools for experienced and non- experienced personalities. This software comes with a user guide for easy understanding of the user and helps to edit your images more efficiently and with less effort.
- • User can easily organize pictures according to their choice.
- • Anyone can find many online video tutorials for better understanding of this software.
- • Extremely user-friendly software.
- • Mac users cannot use this software as it is not compatible.
- • Only five types of files for editing.
- • The software does not provide vector graphic tools for editing.
#5. Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop is windows picture editor software which provides easy yet right tools for editing for the beginners and advanced tools for pros also. With its set of excellent tools, even the worst images can turn into gold. Photoshop can also be used to create official print work or presentation work and also for editing images and improving their quality. Adobe Photoshop is used by many for editing and manipulation of different photos. It gives more of effect or alteration than to provide filters to the images. It can also be used for light vector editing and text editing.
- • Very useful for photo manipulation and correction.
- • Not only photos but videos can also be edited with photoshop.
- • A lot of tools to choose from for editing.
- • The incorporated stock library allows the user to have control over the creative part of the publishing.
- • The new update brings new changes to the interface thus creating the problem for the old users.
- • It is not necessary that every update is perfect; there are a lot of complications with updates also.
- • Some beginners may find it difficult to use as for perfect outcome of the pictures, there should be some knowledge about the usage of the software.
Download Adobe Photoshop >>