2. Extract Backup
3. Backup Extractor
There are several ways in which you can extract pictures from iPhone to PC/Mac. The first is to simply connect the iPhone to your computer via USB Cable, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi and then scroll to your pictures and save them; this method can be time-consuming. Another way is to get an app, such as iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery, and use it to store all your images to your PC/Mac with just a few simple steps. Using an application is great since your backup will be organized; it will also be easy to restore the images if you ever need to do so.
Easily Extract Pictures from Any iPhone Device to PC/Mac
iSkysoft iPhone Photo Extractor is a lightweight, nifty tool that you can use to extract your photos from your device. You can also use it to extract photos from iTunes and iCloud, since all iPhone users have storage accounts on these services. Extraction of iPhone pictures to your computer, iTunes or iCloud works very well on all iPhone versions.
Key Features of iSkysoft iPhone Photo Extractor
- Simple preview of images on your iPhone SE: On the interface, you can preview all your images and other media, allowing you to select which ones you want to store or recover.
- Multiple extraction methods: There are 3 modes with which you can use to extract your images; send them to iTunes, iCloud, or directly to your PC/Mac.
- Automatic extraction: With this feature, you can get images from iTunes and iCloud automatically; you do not need to do anything apart from connecting the phone to your PC/Mac.
- Flexibility: Using the “Quick Search” feature, you can extract your items with ease. You only need to select what you want to backup.
- Supports all iOS devices: as long as you have a device that runs on iOS, you can use the iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery tool. iPhone SE/6/6s/6s Plus/5/5c and all other iOS devices are supported.
A Step-by-step Guide on How to Extract iPhone Photos Directly from the Device
Start off by downloading the iSkysoft iPhone Photo Extractor software and then launch it from your PC/Mac. Go to the “Recover from iOS Device” option and select it.
Using your USB Cable, connect the iPhone to your computer and then click on the “Start” button. iSkysoft iPhone Photo Extractor will scan your iPhone and then display all the images, and other data that you can extract from the device. The scan process will take some time, so you have to be patient. Do not disconnect the iPhone from your computer for the process to be free from errors.
Go through the preview icons of the photos and select those that you would like to extract. Since all the data on your iPhone will be displayed, go to the “Photo” category and then go through the listed items. Select the images that you need to extract and then click once on the “Recover” button to save them on your PC or Mac; as simple as that.
Knowing how to extract photos from iPhone to PC/Mac is crucial so you can restore them easily in the future. You should allow automatic backup on iTunes or iCloud to allow the device to store all data, whenever you connect to these services. After extracting photos from iPhone using iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery, you can be sure that all your precious memories, in the form of photos, will be safe and secure.