When you realize that some of your favorite photos are missing/ inaccessible due to known or unknown reasons, you shouldn’t panic. The web is full of professional data recovery software that can help you recover them in no time, and Hetman Photo Recovery is one of the best. The software is designed with unique algorithms that enable it to restore almost all types of modern media and image file formats lost due to a computer crash, accidental deletion, formatting, software crash and more. However, the photos recovered with the software's comprehensive mode aren't saved with original file names and structure. We have compiled a list of top 5 Hetman Photo Recovery alternatives available for download from the web.
Top 5 Hetman Photo Recovery Alternatives for Windows
If you want to solve your photo loss issues quickly and painlessly, then you should install iSkysoft Data Recovery for Windows on your PC. The software is designed with user-friendly and top-notch features that allow anyone (beginners and experts) to recover deleted, lost, damaged or corrupted photos with ease. It uses powerful data recovery algorithms to retrieve photos from PC-based drives, external drives, digital cameras, USB flash drives and more.
Why Choose This Hetman Photo Recovery Alternative Software:
- The software recovers almost all file types in original quality.
- Photos, videos, audio files, document, emails and archive files can be previewed before recovery.
- You are free to search and identify lost files with names after scanning.
- Users can pause/ stop the scanning process whenever they want and save the scanning result for future use.
Step-By-Step Guide to Use This Hetman Photo Recovery Alternative
Step 1. You need a USB cable to connect your camera to your computer. If the camera saves photos to a memory card, you can remove the card and use a card reader to connect it to your PC. Other devices, such as USB flash disks, external drives, Smartphones, iPods and more must be connected to PC before you can start the recovery process.
It's recommended that you stop using your device once you realize that some of your photos are missing so as to prevent the permanent loss of your data. Therefore, you’ll have to get another computer, install the software to USB flash drive and then perform data recovery while the software is installed on the USB flash drive. Using Chrome or Firefox, download Recoverit (IS) for Windows. Open or double-click the downloaded file to install it on your PC. You can then run the program by double-clicking its icon from the desktop background.
Step 3. When the scanning process is over, the found photos & other contents will be displayed in a new window based on the "File Type" and "Path". You can preview your pictures in this window. Mark the files (photos) in the list and then click the "Recover" button to save your photos to the selected path and not to the drive/ device where you lost them.
2# Tenorshare Photo Recovery
Tenorshare Photo Recovery securely recovers lost photos, music videos and more from a PC-based hard drive and other storage devices including digital camera, SD card, external hard disks, USB Flash drive and more. The comprehensive file recovery software can retrieve photos lost due to any data loss situation.
- The software features a simple interface, and anyone can use it to recover lost photos & other files.
- You can preview photos & other data and even pre-listen to music before recovery.
- Users can scan files of a selected type and save time.
- You can't scan and recover photos that were lost from a specified moment/time in the past.
3# Amrev Photo Recovery
This is the ultimate photo recovery software for retrieving lost photos, audio files and photos from a wide range of devices (PC, memory cards, USB flash drives and more). It uses highly advanced algorithms and an inbuilt "Smart" scan option that makes it easy to retrieve Standard and Professional photo formats. The recovery process involves easy-to-follow steps and the flexible, and intuitive interface makes it extremely easy for anyone to restore their lost photos.
- The software recovers all types of PC images, camera photos, and other graphic files.
- It uses a safe, read-only process to scan and recover your file.
- You can preview photos before recovery.
- It doesn't retrieve all photos.
4# Asoftech Photo Recovery
Asoftech Photo Recovery restores lost, deleted, formatted or corrupted photos from mobile phones, digital cameras, memory cards, computer hard drive, etc. It uses advanced photo recovery technology to search and find all your pictures. The software only reads your drive, meaning that it's a safe solution to your photo loss problems. Moreover, you'll have the opportunity to preview photos before recovery.
- It restores data lost due to almost all data loss causes.
- The pro version recovers not only photos, but also music, videos and document files.
- It uses "Advancing Carving Technology" to repair half gray pictures.
- It has an old-looking, plain interface.
5# uFlysoft Photo Recovery
uFlysoft Photo Recovery is a fast, safe and easy data recovery software that recovers photos, videos, and audios regardless of the data loss causes. It deeply scans your drive/device to retrieve photos which can then be previewed before recovery. You can pause, stop or restart the recovery process and save time by searching specific files using the filter feature.
- The program is easy to download and use.
- It recovers over 100 photo formats.
- The program allows you to choose the safe path to save your files.
- Some anti-virus programs will alert you to stop installing the software to your PC.