ImgBurn is free optical disc authoring software created by the Lightning UK. It is a freeware program that enables burning of files and data on CD and DVDs on Mac directly. It can write on different types of DVDs. Other benefits of this program include the ability to create images from unencrypted DVDs/CDs. It supports formats such as cue, DVD, IMG, ISO, PDI, MDS, GI, BIN, and more. It is written in C++ and supports padding DVD-Video files. Despite all this features and benefits, you will find problems when using ImgBurn on Mac OS X EL Capitan. For example, it cannot circumvent copy protections of the encrypted DVDs. Also, it cannot remove the CSS encryption or other forms of copy protection. Other problems with this DVD burn software include:
- 1. It cannot support burning on RAW disks,
- 2. It cannot support burning on RAW disk
- 3. It does not support multisession discs
- 4. To copy a disc, he ImgBurn has first to create an image file. Cannot copy discs directly
In such a situation, a Mac users who have upgraded to Mac OS X EL Capitan need to use a more advanced alternative to ImgBurn for Mac OS X 10.11 EL Capitan, a program that will not cause problems as seen in ImgBurn for Mac 10.11. They can download iSkysoft DVD Creator for Mac for perfect experience on burning DVDs. This is an ideal DVD burning program for Mac users. It burns all the formats of self-made videos, movies and slideshows into DVD folders, DVDMedia, DVD Discs, and ISO.
With this ImgBurn for Mac OS X EL capitan, you will have better DVD burning experience on Mac:
- iSkysoft DVD creator has a range of DVD templates hat you can use to create an excellent DVD from simple audio files and video in a matter of minutes. Such templates include as DVD discs, ISO files, DVDMedia file, and DVD Folder.
- Additionally, this program can turn pics into a photo show second to no other with your favorite song (s) and burn in a DVD.
- This tool also helps you to create a replica of your existing DVD copy and share with friends and families. It can convert and backup media to DVD folders or ISO to allow you play them as if you playing a real DVD disc.
- The DVD Creator has preview and guide to ensure you preview and make necessary changes on your DVD before burning. Also, this program helps you to split the movie into several multiple chapters so that you can navigate quickly.
- The program allows you to collect all your DVD menu templates in MY Template so that you can retrieve them fast and easy next time you want to.
Steps to Burn DVD with ImgBurn for Mac OS X 10.11 EL Capitan
Step 2 Drag files into the DVD creator
Import all that you want to burn such movies, slideshows, photos, and self-made videos. There two ways of importing files. You can drag the target files directly into the program. The other method involves adding the files by clicking Add (+) button to add them to the program. You can combine and split files freely by dragging and dropping them as per your preference and taste.
Step 3 Burning DVD
The DVD creator offers four different out options choose from DVD discs, ISO files, DVDMedia file, and DVD Folder. Choose the best output option and ensure parameters are set correctly before burning the files. If all the parameters are set properly, click the Burn button. In case you do not want burn the files immediately, this DVD creator program allows you to save your files that can be re-imported for further burning or editing.
The DVD Creator is ideal software there is for burning videos into DVDs discs. With a lot of templates, it is easy to create a unique DVD. You can create excellent slide shows using a combination of images, videos, and even add some background music for the slideshow. With DVD Creator for Mac, you can high-class DVDs filled with memories.