Being able to view iPhone contacts on PC can help you manage them with ease. You can quickly edit the contacts using the comfort of your computer’s keyboard and screen. You can also be able to copy and export the contact information as you please. If you want to backup your iPhone data, you are going to do so easily if you can view it on your PC. If something happens to your iPhone, you be sure that your contacts are safe if you have backed them up on your computer.
- Part 1: How to View iPhone Contacts on PC
- Part 2: How to View iPhone Contacts Online
- Part 3: How to View iPhone Contacts on Mac
Part 1: How to View iPhone Contacts on PC
To be able to view iPhone contacts on PC easily, you will need to download and install MobileTrans for Mac (or MobileTrans for Windows). This application has a lot of interesting features that you will love. Not only will it allow you to view your contacts on PC, but also your text messages, photos, videos, calendar, call history and apps that you have on your iPhone.
Key Features of the Software
- It supports full scale transfer of contacts with every detail related to them including name, number, and email address and so on.
- It also acts as a backup tool that you can use to back up phone data to your PC in one click.
- You can use it to easily restore backups to your iPhone from your PC.
- It makes it easier for you to transfer music and playlists from iTunes to iPhone and other mobile devices.
Steps on How to Transfer iPhone Contacts to Computer
Step 1: Install and launch the program
You will need to download and install iSkysoft Phone Transfer on your computer, and then launch it.
Step 2: Connect iPhone to PC
Next, click on "Back Up Your Phone". This is going to open the backup window. After that, you will need to connect your iPhone to your computer using Bluetooth or a USB cable.
Step 3: Select "Contacts" and click "Start Copy" to transfer contacts from iPhone to computer
In the backup window, select Contacts and then click "Start Copy" to start the process.
Part 2: How to View iPhone Contacts Online
Steps on How to View iPhone Contacts Online
Step 1: Click iCloud to sign in
Open iCloud and then use your Apple ID to sign in.
Step 2: Choose "All Contacts" and click "Import" to import iPhone contacts to computer
After signing in, you will need to go to Contacts app and then click on "All Contacts", and then click "Import" to import contacts from iPhone to computer.
Part 3: How to View iPhone Contacts on Mac
If you are a Mac user, you can also use MobileTrans for Mac to view your contacts too. You just need to make sure that the version you are using is the one that is supported on this platform. It allows you to transfer and view iPhone contacts on Mac without messing up with the original quality. Everything you backup from your iPhone to the Mac PC is going to be the same as the original without quality being affected.
Key Features of the Program
- It allows you to erase data permanently from your iPhone.
- It supports one click restore of backup data.
- You can use it to transfer music from iTunes to your iPhone easily.
- It is supported on a wide range of devices.
- It has a user friendly interface.
Steps on How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Mac
Step 1: Launch the program and click "Back Up Your Phone"
First, you will need to install the application on your Mac and then launch it. In the application’s window, look for "Back Up Your Phone” and then click on it to open the backup window.
Step 2: Connect iPhone to Mac
After that, you will need to connect your iPhone to your Mac using a USB cable. After connecting the two devices, you should be able to see iPhone data in the program interface.
Step 3: Select "Contacts" and click "Start Copy" to transfer contacts from iPhone to Mac
Check the data you would like to transfer and then click on "Start Copy" start transferring iPhone contacts to Mac.