Blender video editing software is an idea that has fascinated many. It is because the process is easy and a single Blender video editing tutorial is enough to get the work done. But sometimes, when the editing is done, the preview only shows a white screen. And despite correct render settings the Blender renders the video to any random end. When Blender can't edit video as your wish, try the following Blender Video Editing Alternative.
The Best Blender Alternative for Editing Videos - Filmora Video Editor
Filmora Video Editor for Mac is undoubtedly one of the best programs that can be used as Blender alternative for video editing. The short and easy methods and video editing tools make it worth giving a shot. Filmora Video Editor is easy to use. With very basic knowledge of video editing anyone can use it to create great output. It has several tools which can be used for filtering, special effects, motion graphics, and you name it. Under 5 minutes great output can be created which can lead to awesome results. The professional level of video editing has never been as easy as it is with this awesome program.
Key Features of Filmora Video Editor:
- It provides all video editing tools such as trim, crop, rotate, hue, brightness to be used efficiently.
- Video effect addition can also be done with this program. Some effects are filters, overlays and motion graphics.
- Video sharing to common social media platforms such as YouTube, Twitter and Facebook has never been easy.
- The drag and drop feature is a real boon. It also lets the newbies to start with the program without any technical knowledge.
How to Edit Videos with Blender Alternative
Step 1. Launch the program
Launch the program once it has been downloaded, installed and registered. It is easier to that Blender for video editing.
Step 2. Import Media File
Import files by pressing Import media button on the main interface or File > Import Media > Choose the desire option.
Step 3. Edit Video in Blender Alternative
Edit video by adding effects in any of the following manner:
- Click the transition icon on the left side and choose the transition you want to add. Drag and drop it in between two video clips.
- To apply filters click the filter icon on the left side of Filmora Video Editor. Drag and drop the filter where it should be. Move the cursor to position it.
- Click on the music icon on the left, drag and drop any of the default tracks to get add it to the video.
- To Add PIP right-click the desired file in Media Library and select Add to PIP
Step 4. Export the video
When the video editing has been completed click export from the left tab, choose the format and click “Create” to finish the process. It is also advised to preview the video for the best results.