VSDC Free Video Editor for Windows is a powerful video and audio editing program. You can use it to edit videos for free and add many effects to your videos. However, you might encounter VSDC Free Video Editor not working problems when working on Windows 10 or import video from Camera device to the program. No worry! Here are complete tips on how to fix VSDC Free Video Editor problems.
- Part 1: Best Alternative to VSDC Free Video Editor
- Part 2: Tips about VSDC Free Video Editor You Need to Know
Part 1: The Best Alternative to VSDC Free Video Editor for Mac (10.13) and Windows
Filmora Video Editor for Mac (or Filmora Video Editor for Windows) can be the best VSDC Free Video Editor for Mac or Windows alternative solution to fix all VSDC not working issues. It provides you with multiple video editing tools and beautiful effects, so you can make your own masterpiece and share with your family and friends.
Why Choose Filmora Video Editor
- Easily import any video, audio and photo to edit with multiple tools.
- Customize video with text, title, transitions, face-off and motion elements.
- Apply PIP, green screen, splt screen and more to your video.
- You have easy mode and full-feature mode to edit the videos.
Part 2: Tips about VSDC Free Video Editor You Need to Know
VSDC Video Editor program supports several formats including AVI, MP4, MKV WMV, FLV, MPG and more. On the other hand, it provides various transition effects, video filters, audio effects as well as selection and drawing tools. When you are done editing your files, you can choose save outputs for a variety of electronic devices such as iPods, iPhones, playstation, blackberry, iRiver, Archos, Zune, Xbox, creative zen as well as burning files directly to DVDs.
- One of the most impressive features of this program is the huge list of sound and visual effects. This allows users to apply various sound and visual effects to videos in order to get the desired results.
- The program comes with a very simple and easy to use User Interface (UI) that enables users to edit videos with minimum effort.
- Users can place objects anywhere on the timeline scenes in the software do not unfold in any specific or linear order.
- VSDC free video editor supports a very wide range of video, audio and image formats. Therefore, users do not need any additional software to edit their files.
- Users can edit videos for gaming consoles, smart phones, regular phones and other multimedia devices.
- This free video editor comes with DVD burning tool which enables users to easily burn results of their edited videos on optical disks.
Pros: It provides different output options and several useful filters.
Cons: It requires computer resources at a high level. (RAM and CPU)
Operating System: XP, 2000, 2003, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. The minimum ram requirement is 256MB and the software also requires a working network connection in PC.
Tips on How to Use VSDC Free Video Editor
After free download VSDC Video Editor, you can use screen recording and drawing feature. This great facility allows users to capture the entire screen or parts of the screen. On the other hand, it allows users to draw on the screen while recording using the inbuilt drawing tools which allows users to mark ellipse, lines and arrows. This is a great tool for making video reviews and presentations. Screen recording has proven to be a very useful feature for teachers and bloggers or other people who create short videos that are recorded from the screen to show presentations and demonstrations for seminars, classrooms, or blogs.
VSDC free video editor allows users to build personal media libraries where they can manage all their videos.
The drag and drop feature ensures that everyone can use this software easily and conveniently.
Its latest version supports automatic creation of back up projects for each file and the last copy saved in order for users to roll back if necessary.
Of course, you have another solution --- Filmora Video Editor, which also has basic video editing and advanced editing, which can help you achieve the video editing effects you want.