- Computer Music to iPhone
- Computer Photo to iPhone
- iTunes Songs to iPhone
- iPod Songs to iPhone
- Music from Mac to iPhone
- Gmail Contacts to iPhone
- iTunes Music to iPhone
- iPad Music to iPhone
- iTunes Playlist to iPhone
- Music to iPhone Without iTunes
- Transfer iPhone Contacts
- iPhone SMS Transfer
- iPhone Photo Transfer
- Transfer Music Between iPhone
- iPhone Music Transfer
- Transfer iPhone File via Bluetooth
- Transfer Data Between iPhone
- iPhone File Manager
- iPhone Video to Mac
- iPhone Music to Mac
- iPhone Photo to Mac
- iPhone Music to Computer
- iPhone Music to Computer Without iTunes
- iPhone Photo to Computer
- iPhone Contacts to Computer
- iPhone Songs to Computer
- Free iPhone to Computer Transfer
- iPhone SMS to Computer
- iPhone Music to New Computer
- iPhone Purchases to iTunes
- iPhone Music to iTunes
- Movies to iTunes
- iPhone Songs to iTunes
- iPhone Playlist to iTunes
- iPhone Photos to iTunes
Got some great pictures on your iPhone and want to transfer them to your Mac, so you can view them on the big screen or seriously edit them in iPhoto or Photoshop? If so, you're in the right place. Below we provide 4 ways to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac (iMac, Macbook, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and iOS 7, iOS 8 included), so you can quickly and easily back up photos, recover photos lost or deleted from your Mac, edit your iPhone photos on Mac and more.
- Solution 1. Transfer All Photos from iPhone to Mac with TunesOver
- Solution 2. Transfer iPhone Camera Roll Photos with iPhoto
- Solution 3. Transfer iPhone Camera Roll Photos with Preview
- Solution 4. Transfer iPhone Camera Roll Photos with Image Capture
- Comparision of the Four Ways
- Frequently Asked Questions on iPhone Photos Transfer
Solution 1: Transfer Photos from iPhone Album to Mac Mavericks/Yosemite
If you're looking for a way to get all your photos off your iPhone (including iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus) — not just the ones taken with your iPhone but also the ones transferred or downloaded to your iPhone, iSkysoft TunesOver for Mac will be the best helper for you. It is a smart Mac app specially designed for iOS users to manage all their media files. It can keep albums from your phone to iMac or other Mac machines. Now, see how to use TunesOver to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac (Mavericks and Yosemite included).
1 click to transfer iPhone photos to Mac and iTunes
- Transfer camera roll, photo stream and photo library photos from iPhone to Mac
- Manage your iPhone photos and easy to build photo albums on iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus/etc.
- Transfer photo albums from iPhone to Mac (iOS 8 and Yosemite included)
- Also transfer iPhone/iPad/iPod touch music, videos and more to Mac and iTunes.
- Go to see more benefits on transferring iPhone photos
Sync Photo Library, Camera Roll or non Camera Roll Photos from iPhone to Mac
Solution 2: Transfer "Camera Roll" Photos to Mac with iPhoto (Photos Taken with iPhone)
After connecting your iPhone to your Mac. iPhoto will automatically launch and open to the Import window, listing your iPhone's images and videos under "Camera Roll".
Note: With iPhoto, Preview or Image capture, you can only sync photos from your iPhone camera roll—in other words, only photos taken by your iPhone. If you want to sync all your Photo Library images, go to Solution 1.
Solution 3: Transfer "Camera Roll" Photos to Mac with Preview
When you have connected your iPhone to your Mac, launch your Preview. Now go to the "File" menu and choose "Import from (your iPhone's name)..."
Select your photos and click "Import" or click "Import All", choose the destination.
Solution 4: Transfer "Camera Roll" Photos to Mac with Image Capture
After connecting iPhone to Mac, open Image Capture application. When all photos load and are available, select the photos you want to import/delete. If you want to delete them all, simply hold command and "a" and you'll see they will all be highlighted.
5. What Makes TunesOver Outstanding on Transferring Photos from iPhone to Mac
|iPhone Photos||iPhoto||Preview||Image Capture||TunesOver|
Camera Roll PhotosPhotos taken with your iPhone
Photo Stream PhotosPhotos shared from other devices
Photo Library PhotosPhotos synced from your computer to your phone
Photo AlbumBuild photo albums on iPhone and transfer photo albums from iPhone to Mac
6. Frequently Asked Questions on iPhone Photos Transfer
Q: When importing iPhone photos, iPhoto locked up?
Quit iPhoto and launch it again. To do so, go to Apple menu > force quit.
Q: How to delete photos from iPhoto?
For deleting photos from an Event, select the photos and press Delete key. Then go to iPhoto > Empty iPhoto Trash. To delete photos from an album, select the photos and press "Command+Options+Delete". Then empty iPhoto trash like above.
Q: Cannot see photos in my Photo Stream?
First tap Settings on your phone to check whether the Wi-Fi is connected. Then go to Settings > iCloud > Photos to see whether Photo Stream is turned on. Make sure the Camera app on your phone is closed. And ensure your phone battery power is higher than 20%.
Q: How to transfer photos sent from others iPhone by message to Mac?
If the photos are sent via iMessage, the photos will be on your Mac iMessage. Or you can try to transfer photos to Photo Stream.
Q: iPhoto keep crashing on Mavericks/Yosemite?
If you have updated to Mavericks, you can try to reinstall iPhoto. Just press Command + R to boot into the Recovery Volume to repair permissions and the disk. Then reinstall iPhoto on your Mac.