iPhone offers the best storage for your contacts, messages, emails and photos just a few to mention. It acts as a storage bank for personal information. However, it may also store junk files that end up affecting its performance and speed. Junk files and other unnecessary files make iPhone perform poorly as long as they continue to exist. In that case, you must learn how to clear iPhone 6 junk files completely and permanently so as to improve its speed and performance. You must, therefore, look for the best data erasing tools available on the market today. Here is the solution for you.
How to Clear iPhone 6 to Delete Junk Files
Among the many data eraser tools available, dr.fone (Mac) - Data Eraser (IS) (or dr.fone - Data Eraser (IS)) standouts as the best data erasing tool to help iPhone users remove all the junk files and other unnecessary files from their iPhones. This is an amazing app that deletes everything in your iPhone beyond recovery. With just a click of a button, iSkysoft data eraser for Mac can remove everything from an iPhone. It is 100% safe and secure tool that is easy to use.
Key Features of dr.fone - Data Eraser (IS):
- It removes previously deleted data permanently. All the data deleted using this software cannot be retrieved even with the most advanced data recovery tool on the market.
- The dr.fone - Data Eraser (IS) software comes with several data erasing options. Erase all data, Erase private data and Erase deleted data. This means that you can choose which data to delete and what to keep.
- With the files compressor feature, you can create more storage space for your iPhone since you can compress albums such photo album to free up more storage space.
- You can remove all junk files and uninstall apps that you do not need. It allows you to delete unnecessary files in your iPhone with just a click of a button.
- Permanent deletion. As aforementioned, iSkysoft data eraser deletes all files and data from your iPhone permanently. Any data or content deleted using this tool cannot be recovered even with the most advanced data recovery tools.
Steps on how to clear iPhone 6 to delete junk files
Step 1: Connect iPhone to computer
Download iSkysoft Data Erase for Mac and install it on your computer. Once you have installed, double-click on the program icon to launch it. Using a USB cable, connect your iPhone to your computer. The program will detect your device automatically and will show the information of your device in the primary interface.
Step 2: Select “Clear Junk Files” mode
In this case, select “Clear Junk Files” mode in the program's main window. Click “Start Scan” button to scan your device for junk files. After the scan is completed, all the junk files and other unnecessary files that you can delete will be displayed together with the amount of space that each file occupies.
How to Clear History and Cookies on iPhone 6
Steps on how to delete browser history and cookies from iPhone
Step 1: Launch the data eraser
Download and install the program on your computer. After installing, launch the program by double-clicking on its icon. Once it has started, connect your iPhone using USB cable. The program will recognize you iPhone 6 automatically.
Step 2: Choose “Erase Private Data” option
Click “Erase Private Data” option on the left column of the program primary window. After selecting this option, click on “stat scan” button to start scanning your device for browser histories and cookies
Step 3: Clear iPhone 6 history and cookies
When the scan is completed, different types of files scanned will be displayed together with the amount of space each occupies. Click “Erase Now” and type "delete" as prompt to erase all the cookies and browser history on your iPhone. After the deletion is completed, you will see how many iPhone cookies have been cleared. Press done to finish the cleanup.