Every time when Apple release the newest Mac OS, most Mac users are willing to upgrade their Mac system. If you are one of them, and after you upgraded to the latest version, then you found that you can not get used to it, you downgrade it. So that you may meet the problem that you lost the data in Mac, this time you need a helpful and reliable data recovery tools for Mac which supports various Mac OS X including the latest Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan to recover all your precious files. To save your time, we will list the top 5 data recovery tools for you.
1. Recoverit (IS) for Mac
iSkysoft Data Recovery for Mac is reliable in performing data recovery. Whatever the cause of data loss; deletion, virus attack, software and hardware issues, this program is able to recover almost any type of files with its deep scan function.
Supports various Mac OS X such as the Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra), 10. 11 (El Capitan), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.7, 10.6 and 10.5; this data recovery program works effortlessly; delivering superior ease of use to its users.
- It allow users to choose a flexibly, availability of preview function before recovery process, recover lost data with original quality, perform scanning in a fast speed and without damaging any files or data. Supports photos, videos, audios, Emails, documents and others recovery.
- Encrypted iTunes backup files are not supported.
2. Disk Drill for Mac
Another good recovery program is the Disk Drill for Mac. Fully compatible with Mac OS x 10.11, 10.10, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8 and 10.9; this program is able to scan and recover data from any storage devices inclusive of the Mac drives, hard drives, iPods, Kindles and many more. Disk Drill can still work its magic on devices that might be experiencing failure, lost a partition or simply becoming unreadable.
Its features are user friendly and intuitive; comes with a clear tutorial for the customers and the free basic version can be used by the users to determine if this program is suitable for them.
- Easy to use, comes with the preview functions before recovery, can scan and recover devices connected to a computer.
- Recovery function is only enabled for the paid version of the software.
3. Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Free
A simple yet offers all functions that you need with a data recovery software; Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Free is able to recover lost data caused by accidental deletion, upgrading or downgrading of OS, system restoration, virus attacks and many more. It comes with a preview function that lets users choose which file that they would like to recover and can access corrupted or damaged hard drives.
Supporting Mac OS from 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and above; its simple interfaces makes it very friendly to the users. It also guarantees safe and clean scanning and recovery processes as it performs read- only processes and will not cause any damage to your device or data.
- Can recover permanently deleted files, supports various digital and Mac devices.
- Certain files are not viewable with the Preview function.
4. Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac
A great software that can do more than just recovering data; Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac can work on all Mac OS X inclusive of the Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan. Able to retrieve any files from a Mac- based drives and devices, its powerful algorithms enable it to recover files, raw files, deleted Mac volumes and data from NTFS Partitions within a short period of time.
What makes it more attractive is that users are able to test the software first with a free trial prior to making any purchases.
- Ability to recover almost any file type due to improper operations, formatting, virus attack and the lot.
- Its Preview function could be limited for some file types and more functions are only enabled with the purchased version.
5. Tenorshare Any Data Recovery for Mac
Like any other great performing data recovery software, Tenorshare Free Any Data Recovery for Mac will enable its users with the ability to retrieve their lost data due to accidental deletion, formatting and other reasons. Supporting Mac OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9 and below; customers are able to recover their media files, emails and other documents in just a few clicks. In addition to that, it can also work with any devices that are connected to the computer that it is installed in.
The software is user friendly and intuitive; it guides through the users along the recovery process with tips, advices and instructions.
- Easy to use even for beginners, fast scanning, can recover data from almost any kind of devices and is made free for the users.
- There are no log files in the recovery process.