As a Mac user, you must have been using Handbrake for Mac OS X 10.11 EL Captain to convert your video files into various formats and even burn them into a DVD disc. After updating your Mac OS to version 10.11, however, you are disappointed to find out that this program does not work on this version.
This leaves you with no other choice but to find an alternative to Handbrake for Mac OS X EL Capitan. Luckily, we have done that for you. We have discovered a new application known as iSkysoft DVD Creator for Mac, which makes it relatively easer to edit, enhance and even burn all your video collections into DVD discs using your preferred video formats.
This is a program dedicated to helping you to burn DVDs and create DVD files which you can play directly on your TV or Mac DVD Player. On top of this, the program provides you with powerful editing features, slideshow tools and gorgeous DVD templates to allow you to create awesome DVD files!
Why Choose This Handbrake for Mac OS X 10.11 Alternative
- The most amazing feature that you will only get from this specific program is the ability to create a DVD from any video format. Some of the formats supported by this program include MP4, MKV, TP, DAT, F4V, MPG, MPEG, AVI, etc.
- Ability to convert all the videos downloaded from top online video sharing and torrent sites such as Facebook, YouTube, Google, Vimeo, vuze etc.
- It's now possible to create an engaging photo slideshow using your photos, thanks to DVD Creator for Mac. What’s more, you can be able to add your favorite music to play as background as the photo slideshows goes on.
- It allows you to design the most impressive DVDs. This is made possible by presence of a wide range of DVD menu templates which lest you find an ideal template for your DVD movie theme.
- The program also allows you to preview the DVD you have created before burning it. This is a golden opportunity to make the necessary changes to your DVD project.
Steps to Burn DVD on Mac OS X 10.11 with Handbrake Alternative
Are you already asking yourself how you can use this top alternative to Handbrake for Mac OS X 10.11 EL Captain to burn DVDs? Yes? Great! Let`s look at the step you need to follow in order to accomplish this task.
Step 3 Start burning DVD on Mac OS X EL Capitan
Now click the “Burn” button and select your preferred output format. This program offers you 4 output options to choose from, namely: DVD Disc, DVD Folder (video_TS), ISO file and DVDMedia file. Select your preferred output format and set other output parameters and then click on the “Start” button to initiate the process.