One of the most annoying things about updating to Mac 10.11 is that you won’t be able to enjoy the services of burning videos into DVD using the iDVD application. This is because this video burning application is not present in this particular version.
Good news however is that you can be able to use DVD Creator for Mac as iDVD for Mac EL Capitan alternative to comfortably burn all types of your digital videos into a DVD after updating to the new Mac OS X.
iSkysoft DVD Creator for Mac is an application that has been created to make it easy for all Mac users to transform all their digital video collections into the most unique DVD discs. To be able to do this awesome task, the application has a string of nice features which we are going to outline below:
- - Brand new user-friendly interface with clear and simple burning procedures.
- - Burn a DVD from a wide range of video formats such as WMV, VOB, TP, DAT, MKV, ASF, 3GP, among others.
- - Support to burn all the videos you have downloaded from online video sharing sites such as YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, as well as torrent sites e.g. Vize to DVD.
- - You can also comfortably burn all your homemade movies into a DVD with the help of this program. These are video taken at home using devices such as iPhone, camcorder, iPad, digital camera and so on.
- - Another fascinating feature of this iDVD for Mac OS X 10.11 alternative is that it allows you to create high quality DVDs at a super speed.
- - It comes with a wide range of DVD templates to allow you to create the most unique DVD from your videos.
Step-by-step Guide on How to Burn DVD with iDVD for Mac OS X EL Capitan
How do you burn your digital video into a DVD disk using this application? This is exactly what we are going to discuss next.
Step 3 Start Burning DVD on Mac OS X EL Capitan
Now, choose the D5/D9 disc that you would like to burn (located at the bottom of the application`s window) and set your preferred resolution. After this, you can now preview the DVD you have created before actually burning it.
After everything is ready, click on the “Burn” button to select the output file format as well as the location for your DVD. After this, hit on the “Start” button and the process of converting your digital videos into a DVD begin!