All Mac OS X 10.11 users are up and down looking for a similar program to Windows DVD Maker as they need a more reliable and convenient software to enable them to edit and burn videos into DVDs. Are you a Mac user looking for similar software to Windows DVD Maker for Mac OS X 10.11 EL Capitan too? Guess what? You have just landed in the right place.
The remaining part of this article covers a new program that you can use to replace the unreliable DVD Maker today and have ultimate fun burning your videos into DVD discs. iSkysoft DVD Creator for Mac is the highly recommended Windows DVD Maker for Mac OS X EL Capitan which comes with a range of wonderful features and capabilities.
Why Choose This Windows DVD Maker for Mac OS X 10.11
1. Ability to create an engaging photo slideshow and set some background music to play as the slideshow is running. You can automatically create this slideshow by simply dragging photos to the program`s window.
2. DVD Creator for Mac allows you to easily burn your homemade videos into a DVD disk.
3. With the numerous DVD templates offered by this software, you can choose one that matches the theme of your video. This allows you to create DVD that is unique, stylish and looks professional. Smile!
4. Presence of a Preview option makes it easy for you to see how the videos will appear on the DVDs after they have been burned. This allows you to make the necessary changes and other modifications before burning the videos.
5. It also supports burning of videos downloaded from video sharing sites and in any format. This gives a chance to free up some space on your hard disk so that you can download more videos.
With such unique features, DVD Creator is definitely the best alternative to Windows DVD Maker for Mac OS X EL Captain 10.11.
How to Burn DVD with Windows DVD Maker for Mac OS X 10.11
Read the following step-by-step guide on how to burn videos on DVD using the program:
Step 3 Choose Output Format
Specify how you would like your DVD to be output and set other output parameters. DVD Creator for Mac offers you 4 output options from which you can choose from. These options are DVD Disc, DVDMedia file, DVD Folder (Video_TS) and ISO file.
Step 4 Start to Burn DVD
Finally hit the "Start" button to start burning your digital videos into DVD discs with Windows DVD Maker for Mac OS X EL Capitan!
Note that it’s important to preview your project before burning it to ensure that it’s in accordance to your expectations.