- Computer Music to iPhone
- Computer Photo to iPhone
- iTunes Songs to iPhone
- iPod Songs to iPhone
- Music from Mac to iPhone
- Gmail Contacts to iPhone
- iTunes Music to iPhone
- iPad Music to iPhone
- iTunes Playlist to iPhone
- Music to iPhone Without iTunes
- Transfer iPhone Contacts
- iPhone SMS Transfer
- iPhone Photo Transfer
- Transfer Music Between iPhone
- iPhone Music Transfer
- Transfer iPhone File via Bluetooth
- Transfer Data Between iPhone
- iPhone File Manager
- iPhone Video to Mac
- iPhone Music to Mac
- iPhone Photo to Mac
- iPhone Music to Computer
- iPhone Music to Computer Without iTunes
- iPhone Photo to Computer
- iPhone Contacts to Computer
- iPhone Songs to Computer
- Free iPhone to Computer Transfer
- iPhone SMS to Computer
- iPhone Music to New Computer
- iPhone Purchases to iTunes
- iPhone Music to iTunes
- Movies to iTunes
- iPhone Songs to iTunes
- iPhone Playlist to iTunes
- iPhone Photos to iTunes
Have bought a new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus and would like to transfer your iPod music to your new iPhone? I know that many people have used iPod as a device to save songs. If you don't know how to transfer music from iPod to iPhone, or share songs between iPod and iPhone, this is the right place you're in. Here are the 2 ways for you to achieve your goal.
Part 1: Transfer iPod non-purchases and Purchases to iPhone
Apple iTunes is able to help people copy songs and playlists to iPod. However, when it comes to transfer songs from iPod to iTunes or any other Apple device, iTunes doesn't work so nicely. It only transfers iTunes Store purchased songs from iPod to iTunes. As for non-purchased ones, like free music downloaded from apps or shared from friends, you either give up transferring them or use iSkysoft TunesOver - transfer songs, playlists, videos and photos from iPod to iTunes, computer and to iPhone.
1 Click to Transfer Songs from iPod to iPhone
iSkysoft TunesOver is the best iTunes companion to do what iTunes can't， helping you enjoy an easy mobile life!
- 1 click to export all songs from iPod to iTunes Library on your computer, without any duplicate;
- Transfer songs and playlists (smartplaylists included) to iTunes with play counts and ratings;
- Export songs, videos, and photos from iPod to computer;
- Sync songs, videos and photos to iPod without erasing any existing data (especially helpful for people who have several devices and several computers)
Tutorial on How to Get Music from iPod to iPhone
iSkysoft TunesOver has seperate version for Windows PC and Mac. Both of them are able to help you copy songs from iPod to iPhone. There difference is that now iSkysoft TunesOver for Windows allow you to connect iPod and iPhone simutaneously and copy songs from a device to another; while the iSkysoft TunesOver for Mac needs one more step to do that: export songs from iPod to Mac and then import songs from Mac to iPhone. Below I'm going to tell you how to get music from iPod to iPhone via TunesOver for Mac.
Install the TunesOver and then launch it. It will automatically load your iPod touch contents if you have connected your iPod touch to the Mac.
If you need to copy all songs from iPod to iPhone, then you're supposed to click the "To Mac" to save them on your Mac. To copy selected songs, navigate to Music management tab > select songs > click "Export".
Note: you many have noticed that, TunesOver allows you to copy songs from iPod to iTunes library as well. For further management, I suggest you export songs to iTunes. Of course, later you can sync all these songs to your iPhone via iTunes as well. If you exported songs to your Mac first, then you have to do as step 3 tells you to continue the process of transferrings iPod music to iPhone.
Video Tutorial: How to Import Songs and Videos from iPod to iPhone
If the iTunes Store purchases on your iPod or iPhone were purchased with multiple accounts, you will need to authorize the computer for each one.
Note: If you would like to import all movies and music as well as iTunes Store purchases or other sources, or you only would like to copy parts of movies or music to iPhone but not would like to replace the original contents, go to Part 1!
iSkysoft TunesOver, the Easy-to-use iPhone/iPod/iPad Transfer Tool
- Copy music, videos, photos, and more from iPhone/iPad/iPod to Mac or iTunes
- Transfer music, videos, photos and other contents to iPhone/iPad/iPod
- Convert media files to iPhone/iPad/iPod friendly formats
- Manage iPhone/iPad/iPod contents with ease