After a long journey or an amazing party, there must be lots of photos on your iPhone (iPhone 5 included), and sometimes you wanna print some for sharing or something else. And this article is all about how to print iPhone photos in details:
To print multiple iPhone images in one page, you are in need of an application like PhotoPrint LT (free). This app enables you to print multiple pictures on your iPhone on a single page in a specific paper size.
- You are provided all common photo size to choose for printing;
- You can choose multiple photos in your photo library to print in one page;
- You are able to customize the background color of the printing page;
- You can save the photo page as a PDF file or send to your friend for sharing via E-mail.
- You can only print photos in your photo library;
- You are limited to print three pages in total with your iPhone photos.
How to print several iPhone photos in a single page:
To print your iPhone photos, you need: Enable AirPrint, an AirPrint ready printer.
- Enable AirPrint on your iPhone,
- Open PhotoPrint on iPhone;
- Choose photos and customize them in one page;
- Set the background color;
- Get the printer ready via AirPrint;
- Print the photo page on your iPhone on the printer.