To get the features of iOS on android the users need to make sure that the best is followed to get the work done. There are hundreds of apps as well as program that can get the work done. The iOS emojis for Android is one such idea that most of the users need to implement. It means that the user want to make sure that this idea is applied to get the best look to the Android phone. It is also to be noted that the users need to make sure that the apps which are mentioned in this tutorial are used to get the work done with ease and satisfaction.
Part 1: Top 3 Apps to Get iOS Emojis on Android
Below are the apps that can be used to get the iOS emojis keyboard on Android and therefore these are the ones that can get the work done with ease and satisfaction. These apps also make sure that the best outcome is generated with respect to the topic. The apps which are mentioned here are the ones that have been thoroughly tested and therefore it is easy for the users to make sure that the work is done in line with the demands.
It is one of the most common apps and therefore it is highly recommended to get the work done with ease and satisfaction. Installing this app does not require root which makes sure that no major changes are made to the Android system before or after installing this app. The interface as well as the usage of the app is also very easy as there are number of guides online to get the work done for the users. It is therefore an app that is highly recommended to those that are new to Android and are also not tech savvy at all.
- The app has an interface that is too easy to understand. Even a novice user can get the work done with ease and satisfaction using this app.
- The app loads emojis at an amazing speed. It also updates the emojis so that all the ones launched for iOS are automatically added.
- This app at times crashes and therefore it is one of the issues that need a quick fixture before the developers begin losing their customer base.
- The developers also need to make sure that the newest emojis are added to the application. Though these are added but with a delay and therefore the users are updated a bit late.
2. Sliding Emoji Keyboard
It is yet another app that does all the work for the users and therefore it is one of the best ways to make sure that the work is done in line with the requirements. This app has been developed after careful studies and hence the outcome is the one that is always wanted. The rating of the app is high which shows that it has been developed professionally. The reviews of the users are also highly positive and therefore it is the one that is worth giving a shot.
- The number of emojis is too large. It has 850+ emojis to ensure that the user is never out of the emotions that are displayed onto the phone.
- It has a smooth siding interface and therefore getting to the right emoji is not an issue at all. It is therefore highly advised to the users who look for fast browsing of the apps.
- The keyboard in the app is the one that has been not been baked. It means that usage of the keyboard alone is not at all easy and therefore the user needs to master it.
- There are some sections of the app that are not developed professionally. For instance the selection of the emoji is sometimes not accurate as it should be.
3. Emoji Switcher (root)
This app is the one that has been developed to match the needs of majority of the Android device holders. It is therefore one of the most wanted apps that can do the work for the user with ease and satisfaction. It is also to be noted that the users have mentioned that as compared to the other apps this one has an interface that is understood easily and therefore it means that the user needs not to worry about the technical level. This app can be operated by the users of all tech proficiencies.
- For all LG, Samsung and the Google stock this app is free to use. It clearly shows that the developers have targeted the market that is huge in term of subscriber base.
- The XDA developers have provided extensive support to ensure that the app is developed. It is therefore in line with the modern demands of the Android OS.
- The app works with busy box and it has been mentioned that it is highly recommended. The app has not been tested without it and it is likely that the app won't work without it.
- The biggest con is that the app needs a rooted device to get the work done. It is therefore something that is not advised when it comes to Android.
Part 2: How to Get iOS Emojis Keyboard for Android
Step-by-Step Guide to Get iOS Emojis Keyboard for Android
Step 1. Download the app Emoji Font for FlipFont 3 that is developed by flip front from Google Play.
Step 2. Follow the path Settings > Display > Font moving forward with the process.
Step 3. Access the font section. From the list of available fonts it is advised to choose "Emoji Font 3".
Step 4. Once the keyboard is launched you will then be able to see all the emojis that are only for the iOS users. This also completes the process in full.
Download MobileTrans to Transfer, Backup and Restore Phone Data
MobileTrans - Cross Platform Transfer, Risk-free and without Losing Quality
- The software is easy to use, as it comes with an attractive and user-friendly interface.
- The software backs up, restores, erases, and transfers data at excellent speeds.
- The user can take advantage of cross platform transfer such as Android to iOS (iOS 11 supported) and vice versa.
- Users can transfer all types of data, including contacts, music, photos, call logs, calendar and more.