Nowadays phones are used to send mail, surf the internet, etc., other than calling. The android market is huge. It almost caters for 80% of the mobile users around the world. Variety of android phones has taken the world by storm with their sleek design and smooth touch. The modern generation changes their phones whenever they get bored with their old one. The only problem is shifting all the data present in the old phone to the new android phone, especially the apps, for it is so frustrated to install the apps again on your new phone. To cater for the need to transfer apps to new Android phone, here we will share 2 easy ways to do the transfer.
Part 1: Safely and Easily Transfer Apps from Android to Android
There is one application called MobileTrans for Mac ( or MobileTrans for Windows) which helps you transfer data, including apps, contacts, messages, music, videos, photos and more with ease. It has several great features:
- This application helps you to back up all important data to their own personal computer.
- You also get the option of restoring data from phone transfer bakcup, iCloud or iTunes backup.
- This software works on a wide range of phones and this is the reason behind its huge popularity around the world.
- It also helps you to remove all data from the old phone permanently in case you sell your old phone.
Steps to Transfer Apps from Android to Android
Transferring applications from the old android phone to the new one needs only a few steps to be followed. It is not at all time consuming and also does not need the person to be tech savvy. Just follow below steps to learn how to transfer apps from Android to Android.
Step 1: Run the phone transfer
The first step involves downloading and installing the application Phone transfer for Mac to the PC or Mac machine. The interface that opens will look like the image below. Then click the "Phone to Phone Transfer" tab to go to the transfer mode.
Step 2: Connect Android phones with computer
The next step involves connecting both the source and the destination phones with the PC or MAC via USB cable. Then your two Android phone and the information of the source phone will get displayed in the program interface.
Part 2: How to Transfer Apps from Android to Android over Bluetooth
It is easier to transfer all the applications that are present in the old phone to the new one rather than downloading those applications in the new phone. Downloading again and installing takes a lot of time and this can be avoided by using the option of transferring application via Bluetooth. The steps involved are minimum and easy.
- Step 3: On clicking the “App backup and Restore” option one can see all the applications present in the old phone. Now the applications need to be selected and then click Backup.
- Step 4: Once the applications are backed up then the Apk file can be found in SD card.
- Step 5: Now the person needs to click the Apk file and hold for a few seconds. Then a window opens as shown below. It gives the option to share the file via Bluetooth to the new phone.