Every person wants to keep their music files organised in the computer. Sometimes it becomes hard due to downloading from different devices. People now want to download their music files from Android phones to computers in a hassle free manner. Nobody would like to pay for downloading music from Android to their computer. So it is important to know the process of downloading music for free from the Android phones. Although there are several choices in front of people, but it is better to use only the best that can download music for free to the computer.
It is a reality that Android being an open system, it can be hard for people to decide on the right choices. Some Android phones sync with the computer very easily, while others can be a headache as well. There are several free programs like Phone Transfer, DoubleTwist, WiFi File Transfer, AirSync and Android File Transfer that make transferring music from Android phones to computers very easy.
1. Phone Transfer
MobileTrans for Mac (or MobileTrans for Windows) is an awesome program that serves the purpose of transferring music from Android phone to the computer with just one click. The music can be saved in a Mac or a Widows computer with ease. This program is used to serve several purposes like:
- It has the capability of cross-platform or same-platform data transferring.
- It can easily transfer any data like music, contacts etc.
- It can also retrieve phone data from iTunes.
- It has the capability of permanently deleting any files in the Android phone.
The process by which the music can be transferred from the Android phone to the computer are detailed below:
Step 1. Launch phone transfer for Mac
The first step involves downloading Phone Transfer for free and then installing the program for free in the computer as directed. Then it is required to launch the program in the computer and the option "Back Up Your Phone" option needs to be clicked.
Step 2. Connect Android to computer
Now it is needed to connect the Android phone to the computer via a USB cable. Then the person can easily see all phone data including the music files that are needed to be transferred in the connected computer.
Step 3. Start to transfer Android music to computer
Now you can check the "Music" option and click the icon "Start Copy" and your music is copied directly to your Computer Mac shortly.
Once all the music is transferred to the computer, it is required to disconnect the USB cable and start playing the music in the computer.
This is another great application for downloading music from Android phones to a person's own computer. It is a very simple and clean application that allows even a child to transfer the music very easily. doubleTwist media player is available for Android devices and the best thing is that it is compatible with both iTunes and Windows media player. The method by which music can be transferred from the Android phone to the computer with the help of doubleTwist is detailed below:
- Step 1. The first step involves downloading the player application for free in the Android phone and the manager application in the computer. Since this application syncs very well with iTunes, so transferring music is pretty easy.
- Step 2. Once the applications are installed, it is important to connect the phone with the computer with the help of a USB cable.
- Step 3. Then the person can easily see all the music files in the Android phone in his computer. By selecting the music files that need to be transferred and then pressing “Start Copy” the music files will get transferred to the computer.
3. WiFi File Transfer
This is another great process for transferring music files from Android phones to computers. Many people transfer the music files via other applications using USB cable, but this is a much faster and wireless method of transfer that is gaining popularity. The future of connectivity is going wireless and so people love to move around while transferring data. This application gives the freedom to people and so they do not have to sit beside the computer while the process is going on. To transfer the music files using this method the person has to follow certain steps, and they are:
- Step 1. The first step involves downloading and installing the Airdroid web interface in the computer. Airdroid is a free software that can be downloaded from the Google store.
- Step 2. Now connect the WiFi of the computer with that of the Android phone. Airdroid also has to be downloaded and installed in the Android phone as well.
- Step 3. Now it is required to click on the files icon of the Airdroid’s web interface. Then select the music files and instantly the file opens up.
- Step 4. Now it is required to right click on the necessary music files and click “download”. The files will start downloading in the computer. The file will get downloaded in the download’s section of the computer.
This is also a free application and can be downloaded from the Google store. This application has two parts. One part goes to the Android mobile and the other part is installed in the computer. The process for download are:
- Step 1. First both the Computer and the Android phone needs to be connected via WIFI.
- Step 2. Now sync both the devices.
- Step 3. Download the selected music files to the computer.
- Step 4. Play the music using Windows media player.
5. Android file transfer
This is one of the easiest ways of transferring music files from the Android phone to the computer. Dropbox application for Android has to be downloaded and installed in both the Android phone and the computer. The steps required to send music files to computer are:
- Step 1. Upload music files in the Dropbox of the Android phone.
- Step 2. Now sync both the phone and the computer via WiFi connection.
- Step 3. Download music files from the Dropbox in the computer.