As GoPro camera is very popular now, there also increase the need to combine Gopro video together in order to share it with friends or save your adventure. In order to maintain the Gopro video quality, it is highly recommended to use Filmora Video Editor to help you join Gopro videos. Check the simple tutorial below.
Tutorial on How to Combine Gopro Videos
Step 1: Install and launch the program
The first thing to do whenever you want to get a video edit done is to launch this Gopro Editor. Before you launch it, make sure you have downloaded and successfully installed the application. Then enter "Full Feature Mode".
Step 2: Import Gopro videos to the program
Then, click "Import Media Files Here" to brower Gopro videos from device or local computer. Or you can simply drag and drop these Gopro video files there. When you finally import all the videos that you want to combine, just go to the next step.
Step 3: Merge Gopro Videos
Drag and drop the Gopro videos to the timeline for further editing. Some of the edit options that you can perform includes; splitting, filter, merging, and cropping the Gopro video filed before merging them together. Whenever you you finish the editing and want to merge GoPro video together, you just have to drag and drop them accordingly in line with how you want them placed.
Step 4: Add transitions between videos
The program allows you to add any transition and applying it to all or applying randomly.To do this, visit the Transition tab and pull the transition that you wish to the joining point between two Gopro videos. Doing so helps make the joined videos appear as though they are an intact movie. It also ensures the change from one clip to the next is swift.
Step 5: Save or Export video
Filmora Video Editor provides multiple exporting methods, simple save the video in PC by selecting an output format, or save it to another device by selecting "Devices". There also are options to upload the video to YouTube, Facebook and Vimeo and even burn it to DVD.
Why Choose Filmora Video Editor to Join Gopro Videos
You have every reason to rely on Filmora Video Editor as your number one video editing tool to combine Gopro videos. To begin with, the program loads the videos seamlessly since it has multiple file formats. What this implies is that you do not have to wait for ages just for a single file to be imported to the program. The fact that allows simultaneous importation of many clips makes it one of the most convenient video editors to use.
- Best video editing software for beginner and semi-professional, that comes with powerful editing skills like trimming, splitting, rotating, editing, etc.
- Advanced video effects like green screen, PIP, audio mixer, etc. can also be found and applied to your video within few clicks.
- 500+ free special video effects to customize and create an awesome movie by yourself.
- 1000+ standalone effects downloading resources to make videos in all kinds of styles.
- Record voice in real-time: you can have you voices recorded in realtime and instantly add them to the video files.
- Save/Export video: At the end all of editing, Filmora gives you multiple options to keep the video or even share it.