- Valentine History
If you want your screen to go red this Valentine, then you need to play your Valentine Videos on your Television. However, there is one question that should be pondering your mind; Can DVD Players Play valentine Videos? The answer is yes. All you need to do is to burn or convert the video files to DVD format. This means you have to look for software that will aid you in this such as DVD Creator.
Play Valentine Videos with DVD Player after Burning them to DVD
DVD Creator is an easy to use tool that is revolutionizing the world of DVDs. It not only lets your burn media files to DVD but also create DVDs from media files from web sharing networks or from your local device. This software has an easy to use interface that requires no skill to use it. It supports Mac 10.5, 10.6,10.7, 10.8 10.9, 10.10 and 10.11 while supported Windows OS is XP, Vista, 2002, 2003, NT 7, 8 and 10.
Key Points of DVD Creator
- Burn audio and videos files to DVD Folder, ISO file, DVD media, or DVD disc.
- It supports wide variety of video files like MP4, AVI, WMV, 3GP, FLV, 3G2, MOV, M2TS, F4V, MPG, MKV, MTS, VOB. It also supports HD videos like HD WMV, HD AVI, HD MPG, HD MP$ and others.
- Create quality DVD movies and videos from vast online sharing site like YouTube, Vimeo, Vevo, Torrent, Vuze, Facebook and much more.
- It also supports locally recorded videos and movies on your iPhone, iPad, camera and camcorders.
- It has several customized DVD templates with beautiful themes that let you personalize your DVD projects.
- It has an in-built video editor with basic editing features like, cropping, trimming, splitting and rotating.
- You can also create a photo slide show for your photos and use your favourite music background.
How To Burn Valentine Videos Using DVD Creator
Since this software supports both Mac and Windows, download the appropriate version from iSkysoft official website. Once you have downloaded follow these steps.
After downloading the program you need to install it on your computer. Double click on the program to open it on your mac or Windows.
Here, you need to upload videos to the program. It is pretty simple. On Windows platform, just click on "Import" button and you will be directed to local folder with video files. On Mac platform, simply drag and drop files to the program window. On the contrary, you can also click on Add sign button to upload your valentine videos. At this point you can select DVD template and have a preview before burning them.
Next, click on "Burn" icon. A window will appear with four options DVD disc, DVD folder, DVD Media and ISO file. Select a favourable DVD format. Then ensure that the output settings are correctly marked. After that define the location that this converted files will be stored. Finally, click on start, to begin burning your Valentine videos. Once the process is over, it means your files have been converted DVD and a ready to be watched on your home screen.