Filmora Video Editor
Preview the Edited Video before Exporting
You can check your edited video with the Preview window in Filmora Video Editor. Move the cursor at any position of the video in timeline and click on the "Play" icon to preview any part of the video clip.
1. In the Preview window, you can check Previous Frame and Next Frame. And you can Play and Stop the video at any time. The slider on video processing bar allows you to check any part you want.
2. Click on the "Microphone" icon, you can record voice-over.
3. The "Camera" icon helps you to take snapshot of the video clip.
4. And you can adjust the Volume of the video.
5. You can also turn to Full Screen to preview the video.