Filmora Video Editor
The best video editing software to create stunning videos with full-featured editing tools and impressive effects.
How to Use Filmora Video Editor
Filmora Video Editor (or Filmora Video Editor for Mac) is a popular video editing software for Windows users who haven’t had much experience in editing videos but want to make professional-looking videos. It provides almost all the video editing tools: trim, crop, split, rotate, combine, aspect ratio, hue, brightness, speed, saturation, contrast, as well as amazing effects: filters, overlays, motion graphics, transitions, titles, PIP, face-off, etc. for users to make stunning videos. And this video editor for Windows allows users to export the result video to any video format users like, share on YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo or burn to DVDs.
In this guide, you'll learn how to:
- Install and update Filmora Video Editor on your PC
- Customize and set project files according to your own needs
- Import video, audio and images in various formats
- Edit video or video(s)
- Edit audio or music track
- Add effects, transitions, overlays, etc
- Export edited videos to specific video formats, mobile device, or burn it to DVD
- Share edited videos to popular video sharing sites like YouTube in 1 click
- Download, install and apply special effects from Effects Store
Now, let's get started by downloading this program as follows:
Filmora User Guide
A guide to using Wondershare Filmora Video Editor.
All-in-one mobile solution, restore and backup phone data with ease.
Provides easiest way to create, edit, convert, and sign PDF files.