Looking for a simple audio editor mac to edit audio files?
When you search for audio editing software mac on Google, you will find that the programs are high in number and therefore it would be better if you choose which you need with care and perfection.
If you are also looking for a good audio editor for mac that is friendly to beginners and also has all the functions, then look no further.
Filmora Video Editor for Mac is a perfect editing tool that will come up to your needs in a perfect manner. It will also ensure that you get the best outcome when it comes to audio editing on mac.
Filmora Video Editor - Easiest Audio Editor Mac
If you want to create innovative content, then Filmora Video Editor for Mac (or Filmora Video Editor for Windows) is a perfect choice when it comes to Mac. It is tool that will ensure that the best and the most advanced tactics are applied to get the best output. Among all the audio editing software for Mac, it is the one that will get the best outcome. The performance is simply matchless and the speed of the tool is awesome. The numbers of functions that are embedded within the program are highest. It is because of these features that the people not only rate the program high but also use it for both audio and video editing purposes.
- This is basically a very easy to use video cropper. It comes with a very wide range of tools that can be used to edit both audio and video using basic to advanced settings.
- The editing options are also high in number. The program can be used to trim, rotate and crop the video as the need arises.
- There are advance functions embedded within the program. It includes video enhancing, audio mixing and detaching with care and perfection.
- It has over 200 filters that can be applied to output. The transition overlay and elements can also be applied to the final product.
- It can be used to social media marketing and educational purposes. It is a one stop shop for all the editing needs and demands.
How to Edit Audio Clip in Filmora Audio Editor for Mac?
- 1. Add Audio File to Program
- 2. Split Audio
- 3. Adjust Audio
- 4. Detach Audio from Video
- 5. Mute Video Clip
- 6. Trim Audio File
- 7. Fade in/out Music
- 8. Speed and Pitch Adjustments
- 9. Audio Denoise
Download and install Filmora Video Editor fot Mac on your computer, then launch it, choose"New project".
1. Add Audio File to program
There are 3 different ways to add your music or other audio clips into the media library:
- Hit "Import Media Files Here" to choose and upload audio from your Mac.
- Click "Import" and select one of the methods in the drop-down lists.
- Drag and drop your audio files into the program.
Or you can record an audio file and edit it. Chosse "Record" and then Click "Record Voiceover".
2. Split Audio
- You just need to move the slider onto the part which you need to split. Move the slider onto the part which you need to split. Right click on the music track on the timeline. From the pop up select “Split”. Alternatively the scissors icon can also be used to split the audio file.
3. Adjust Audio
- The default audio settings can be manipulated with ease and perfection using this program. Double click the audio on the timeline to access the dialogue box. From here you can easily adjust Speed, Volume and Pitch settings.
4. Detach Audio from Video
- The audio can be detached from the video with ease and perfection. For this simply right click the video file and select “Detach Audio” and you are good to go. This function can also be used to edit audio files on mac using this program.
5. Mute Audio Clip
- To get this done it is advised to right click the video clip and select “Mute” from the pop menu that appears.
6. Trim Audio File
- The audio once detached can be added to the any video clip. You can then place the cursor at the begging or at the end to make sure that it is trimmed. Alternatively you can also right click the audio file and choose either “Trim Start to Playhead” or “Trim End to Playhead” to trim the audio file.
7. Fade in/out Music
- Once the audio clip is double clicked the audio inspector can be used to Fade in or Fade out the video with perfection. The sliders can be used to get the work done with ease.
8. Speed and Pitch Adjustments
- To perform this it is advised to double click the audio file and in the audio inspector manager adjust the pitch of the audio suing the slider option.
9. Audio Denoise
- Double click the audio file and click the “Remove Background Noise” option from the manager that comes up. You can do this by clicking the weak, mid and strong Denoise options.
Have you learned to edit audio on Mac? It's very simple by using Filmora Video Editor, isn't it?
So when it comes to audio and video editing for Mac, Filmora Video Editor can be a good option for you. This audio file editor is capable of handling any sort of request and will also ensure that the best output is generated.
If you want to know how to edit audio files or audio clips on mac, then it is the best and the straightforward answer to the question. It will make sure that you will get into minimum hassle and the output is something more than the work that has been done.
What's more, if you want to know more about the video editing fonctions of this program , you can click here.