- 1.1 Best Windows Recovery
- 1.2 Windows Recovery Tools
- 1.3 Windows 10 Recovery Tools
- 1.4 Windows Recovery Freeware
- 1.5 Stellar Phoenix Alternative
- 1.6 Remo Recover Alternative
- 2. Recover Files from Windows
- 2.1 Recover Deleted Files
- 2.2 Recover Permanently Deleted Files
- 2.3 Restore Deleted Files
- 2.4 Recover Files from Recycle Bin
- 2.5 Recover Folder
- 2.6 Recover Mail
- 2.7 Recover Document
- 2.8 Recover Photo
- 2.9 Recover Partition
- 2.10 Recover Password
- 3. Windows Recovery Solutions
- 3.1 Windows Backup Recovery
- 3.2 Windows Restore
- 3.3 Windows System Recovery
- 3.4 Windows Error Recovery
- 3.5 Windows Recovery Disk
- 3.6 Windows Recovery Disc
- 3.7 Windows USB Recovery
- 3.8 Windows Recovery Mode
- 3.9 Windows Unexpected Shutdown
We know that your files are really important to you. Losing your files may feel like a nightmare when you don’t know how to restore them. You are not alone in this dilemma as there are many other individuals who face this issue at one time or the other. The best way to cope up with this situation is to create backups for them. If you didn’t back up your files before Windows system restore, you may have the risk of losing important data. But don’t worry. In this article, you will learn how to recover files after Windows system restore.
Part 1. Best Windows Data Recovery Tool You Need
iSkysoft Data Recovery software is recommended by many users due to its amazing features and fast recovery of files. It recovers your files after windows system restoring effectively and efficiently. It has a special technology for data recovery which enables it to recover all kinds of files from multiple devices.
- Recover data from FAT32, FAT16, NTFS and exFAT files systems
- Recovers lost data due to deletion, emptied Recycle Bin without backup, device formatting & corruption, improper handling of the device and virus infection
- 4 different recovery mode for fast retrieval of any kind of data
- Recovers documents, photos, emails, archive and any kind of file after windows system restore
- Special Wizard Mode
- 3 step recovery: Scan, Preview and Recover
- Fully compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
Part 2. How to Recover Files Lost after Restoring Windows System
Step 1. Select Windows Recovery Mode
After installing Recoverit (IS), select the data types from interface.
Step 2. Start Scan your Computer
Select the drive from which you want to restore data and click "Start" to star the scanning process.
Step 3. Recover Lost Data
After the files are scanned, the lost files will be displayed according to the "File Types" and "Path". You could preview any file before recovery. Now mark the files and click "Recover" to retrieve lost files.
Tips to Remember:
- Don't get confused with system restore and backup as both are different. It will not undo deleted files from recycle bin. In fact there are chances of losing more data with System Restore. All hopes are not lost. Don't restart your computer.
- Even if you restart your computer don't worry. There are other options too. Avoid any downloads or other work which may rewrite upon the Windows disk. Restarting your computer will involve rewriting activities. It would be better if you install any Data Recovery Software as a precaution.